2A Camden goes to 4A Jackson Northside

Lions4ever

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Camden goes to Jackson Northside for a big test this Friday. Does Northside take it, or does Camden (like Westview) take down a 4A team?

Camden is a better TEAM than Henry County in my opinion. Henry County is probably better than NS. Westview beat HC by 11. They were fortunate to eke out a 1 point win over Camden. What does this all mean? Probably not much, but I think Camden will win.

Hmm... Who all is actually going to play this week against NS? I mean, with a region *cough* championship *cough* game next week against Stewart Co., do you think Ward is going to play Williams and Berry?

Agreed...this game means nothing in the big picture...I will be VERY surprised to see Berry but I bet Williams sees at least a series or two.

Northside should have beaten Ripley, Hardin County, and Munford. Killed themselves in all three games with turnovers and penalties. This is all part of learning how to win. They are improved. Their offense hasnt really been stopped all year. They have stopped themselves plenty of times and their defense gives up the big play. Thats it. Just need to kepp getting better. They have the best tailback in the area and a line that is good enough to spring him. Their quarterback is good enough to win and has made a lot of great throws but way to many dropped passes. They are getting better and Camden will see how much better they are. I guarantee Camden coaching staff is crapping their pants trying to figure out a way to slow down Mann.

Northside should have beaten Ripley, Hardin County, and Munford. Killed themselves in all three games with turnovers and penalties. This is all part of learning how to win. They are improved. Their offense hasnt really been stopped all year. They have stopped themselves plenty of times and their defense gives up the big play. Thats it. Just need to kepp getting better. They have the best tailback in the area and a line that is good enough to spring him. Their quarterback is good enough to win and has made a lot of great throws but way to many dropped passes. They are getting better and Camden will see how much better they are. I guarantee Camden coaching staff is crapping their pants trying to figure out a way to slow down Mann.

So what you're saying is that the Indians have no defense, have one weapon, have a lot of unnecessary penalties, are susceptible to the big play and Camden's coaches should be wearing a diaper because of one playmaker? Are you for or against NS??...cause from this post I just can't tell... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

So what you're saying is that the Indians have no defense, have one weapon, have a lot of unnecessary penalties, are susceptible to the big play and Camden's coaches should be wearing a diaper because of one playmaker? Are you for or against NS??...cause from this post I just can't tell... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

That's freaking hilarious.

I've seen this back from NS and he is darn good. We'll have to keep him tied down, but he is all they really have.

Evidently you have not saw Henry Co. play this year with that observation,

Well, actually I have SEEN HC play this year. It was that night that 2a Westview opened a case on their butt. That's the same Westview who scored late to beat Camden by 1. By the way, why weren't all those horns blowing in the 4th quarter that night in Paris? Or maybe you were disagreeing that Hc is better than NS?

Well, actually I have SEEN HC play this year. It was that night that 2a Westview opened a case on their butt. That's the same Westview who scored late to beat Camden by 1. By the way, why weren't all those horns blowing in the 4th quarter that night in Paris? Or maybe you were disagreeing that Hc is better than NS?

i didnt see any cans being opened i saw a hc team fumble two times and get a touchdown called back

i didnt see any cans being opened i saw a hc team fumble two times and get a touchdown called back

I saw the ball being ripped loose by a dt and an lb. I saw HC backs being hit and driven back 3 times on 4th down. I saw a long Westview td called back, too. I saw Westview's offense make !st down after 1st down and HC could not do any thing about it. I saw Westview win the kicking game. I saw Westview score 18 and I saw HC score 7. I saw a HC defense with no answer for counters and qb sweeps. I saw a sad dejected bunch of folks wearing red that looked pretty whipped to me. I didn't see any "cans" being opened. I'm talking a big ole CASE of whoop***. I stand by my statement that I think Camden is a better TEAM than Henry County. If you're going to whine about penalties and fumbles then have your players not fumble or get silly penalties. It's part of the game.