2A Camden goes to 4A Jackson Northside

Lions4ever

well you seem to be one of few with wits on here so i'll break it down. yall' better show up ready to play and not because there a 4a school but because they got some talent and their RB the mann kid is extrememly fast.

I make no bones about it, I believe this is gonna be a hard hitting close game.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chevy you are right about some of you commments, Henry county had no answers for westview on that night, but I have said many times this year that the titans beat the colsts last season and that does not make them better than the colts except on that given night. Congrats on the win that night in september and good luck in November and December, but to say that Henry coutny is not very good based on one observation is not showing good football wisdom. I do think Westview had something to do with the way Henry county looked that night but that game has nothing to do with the success of this season or in the measuring of how good this team is. Munford beat us last season and exited the playoffs in the second round to a team we beat in the 3rd round, the playoffs is what matters.

and I am sure you have a different opinion.

I never said that HC wasn't good. I know they are a talented football team with lots of athletes, great coaches and a zealous fan base. Those are all good things. I frankly admire what they have done over the last couple of years, returning themselves to state prominence. My point that seemed to irritate some HC folks, was that, in my opinion, Camden was at the point in time that I saw them, playing better than HC was at the time that I saw them. I made that comment to try to draw some comparison between 4a and 2a schools in this area since Camden is playing NS. That is NOT saying that HC is not a good team! They certainly are that and will probably win out and advance deep into the playoffs. I certainly hope they do. I think that Camden will too. They're another talented, well coached team that has reinvented themselves over the last 3 years under Coach Ward. Some of my earlier comments were ill advised and intemperate and would have been better left unspoken. To all my friends in the Big Red Nation, I apologize for those comments.

I never said that HC wasn't good. I know they are a talented football team with lots of athletes, great coaches and a zealous fan base. Those are all good things. I frankly admire what they have done over the last couple of years, returning themselves to state prominence. My point that seemed to irritate some HC folks, was that, in my opinion, Camden was at the point in time that I saw them, playing better than HC was at the time that I saw them. I made that comment to try to draw some comparison between 4a and 2a schools in this area since Camden is playing NS. That is NOT saying that HC is not a good team! They certainly are that and will probably win out and advance deep into the playoffs. I certainly hope they do. I think that Camden will too. They're another talented, well coached team that has reinvented themselves over the last 3 years under Coach Ward. Some of my earlier comments were ill advised and intemperate and would have been better left unspoken. To all my friends in the Big Red Nation, I apologize for those comments.

You guys will have a tough one at northside. they have a big o-line and the RB cordarious mann is lightning fast. with that being said if yall's defense comes to play and can shut down the run then yall could have a big night. good luck and stay injury free. IT's gonna be a good one so as T.O. would say "getcha popcorn ready" /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

classy post

You're a good man chevy. As you do over in Martin, we take our HS football pretty seriously. I would like to see the likes of McKenzie, Martin/Camden, as well as Henry County deep in the playoffs. Good Luck to all!!

You're a good man chevy. As you do over in Martin, we take our HS football pretty seriously. I would like to see the likes of McKenzie, Martin/Camden, as well as Henry County deep in the playoffs. Good Luck to all!!

Good luck to you too. I hope the Pats kick Munford's ***. Oops , there I go being intemperate again. Oh well, never been much of a Munford fan anyway.

I think you are going to get that wish. I think McKenzie's got the goods to win it all this year.