2A Camden goes to 4A Jackson Northside

Lions4ever

Apparently camden has already ordered their state championship rings fellas! so why load up and drive to jackson and play, who knows maybe the cheerleaders might wanna give football a shot. Since camden is the hottest thing since shaving cream and already looking ahead I say

camden 12 northside 42

P.S. This will teach ya'll to keep those rod suckers /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> shut and go out and play football

This is by far the most idiotic post i have ever read on this forum.......you sure you went to a 4a school???? seems you should........wait i'm sorry your snotty stuck up attitude shows......must be 4a

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently camden has already ordered their state championship rings fellas! so why load up and drive to jackson and play, who knows maybe the cheerleaders might wanna give football a shot. Since camden is the hottest thing since shaving cream and already looking ahead I say

camden 12 northside 42

P.S. This will teach ya'll to keep those rod suckers /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> shut and go out and play football

So your prediction is going to teach us to shut up and go play football.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You are one funny guy! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

But seriously, this is a win/win situation for us...if NS wins then that's ok they are 4A and they are supposed to...if Camden wins then Go LIONS!

camden 12 northside 42

It's really not Camden fans talking smack about HC. Learn to read. And we do go out and play football. Come on down on Friday night and see what kind we play.

You can throw the A's out when good football teams play. In the mid 90's the Bruceton Tigers beat Jackson Northside two years in a row. USJ used to beat Hardin County during the same time period. Their are many more examples like Westview beating Henry Co. That is why you play the games. This will be a great game and with Camden getting Berry back that makes it more interesting. There are good Class A and Class AA teams that can defeat larger schools. It happens in college football as well. Was Boise State supposed to beat Oklahoma? What about App. St. beat Mich? A good football team is a good football team /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> . Take the A's out of it.

Camden by a TD.

When one has no good argument one often engages in ad hominem attacks [ attacking the messenger}. Notice that I have not called you names or attacked your character. Here are some facts for you. Henry County lost to Westview,regardless of the excuses with which Henry County fans continue to delude themselves. The game was played in Paris at your field with your refs. Here is an opinion. Both Camden and Westview have better teams than Henry County. Live with it.Works for me.

Chevy you are right about some of you commments, Henry county had no answers for westview on that night, but I have said many times this year that the titans beat the colsts last season and that does not make them better than the colts except on that given night. Congrats on the win that night in september and good luck in November and December, but to say that Henry coutny is not very good based on one observation is not showing good football wisdom. I do think Westview had something to do with the way Henry county looked that night but that game has nothing to do with the success of this season or in the measuring of how good this team is. Munford beat us last season and exited the playoffs in the second round to a team we beat in the 3rd round, the playoffs is what matters.

and I am sure you have a different opinion.

This is by far the most idiotic post i have ever read on this forum.......you sure you went to a 4a school???? seems you should........wait i'm sorry your snotty stuck up attitude shows......must be 4a

I think you got this backwards bud. you and your compadres seem to think camden is to good to step on the field with poor ol' northside. Apparently from yall's attitude camden might just decide to let the fans play while coaches and players sit in the stands and watch the dismantling of northside.

It's really not Camden fans talking smack about HC. Learn to read. And we do go out and play football. Come on down on Friday night and see what kind we play.

Oh my fault i just assumed if they had the word camden in their name or a big camden lions thing at the bottom of their post they were camden fans but apparently you got the inside track. Get off the hash dude

So your prediction is going to teach us to shut up and go play football.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You are one funny guy! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

But seriously, this is a win/win situation for us...if NS wins then that's ok they are 4A and they are supposed to...if Camden wins then Go LIONS!

well you seem to be one of few with wits on here so i'll break it down. yall' better show up ready to play and not because there a 4a school but because they got some talent and their RB the mann kid is extrememly fast.

I think you got this backwards bud. you and your compadres seem to think camden is to good to step on the field with poor ol' northside. Apparently from yall's attitude camden might just decide to let the fans play while coaches and players sit in the stands and watch the dismantling of northside.

It could happen......but I haven't played since 1999 when I was on the Camp Lejune All-Marine Team......but I think I could still snap the ball pretty good......hey Rcombs you up for some middle-linebacker.....maybe we can get Going Insane to play safty or corner!!!! ahahaha sounds fun

well you seem to be one of few with wits on here so i'll break it down. yall' better show up ready to play and not because there a 4a school but because they got some talent and their RB the mann kid is extrememly fast.

I still dont understand why guys keep arguing over 2a vs 4a the class is how many students go to the school nothing to do with the quality of football players!!!!!

Oh my fault i just assumed if they had the word camden in their name or a big camden lions thing at the bottom of their post they were camden fans but apparently you got the inside track. Get off the hash dude

Hmmm... I don't think it's the pipe. Maybe it's your lack of reading skills. Looks to me like 48chevy is the one you're beefing with, and with a bit of thought and reading, I've come to the conclusion that he's a Westview fan. Considering that he was at the Westview/HC game (which was on the same night ans Milan/Camden, so if we was a Camden fan, he woulda been there) I'd have to say he's not a Camden fan. And Lions4ever was just clearing up something that was a bit untrue. Other than that, I'm pretty sure all of us Benton Countians are worried about Northside, seeing as how we are playing NORTHSIDE this week, not HENRY COUNTY.

Hate to point out the obvious, but if you take what I just said as truth, that means Henry County won't be playing Camden this week either, so maybe you better worry about Munford, considering they took your region from you last year.

So stick that in your pipe and smoke it.