2A Camden goes to 4A Jackson Northside

Lions4ever

Northside will lose to Camden by 3TD.

A healthy Camden beats this HC team by 1TD. Camden don't think you are that great though you have a very good team this year and HC is not as good. I would not schedule them on a regular basis. If you played a 10 game series you would only win 1-2 games. It is not complicated. If Coady or Morris schedule them they think they have a great 2A and think they can beat or compete with HC. HC year in year out would beat them way more often than not. More talent, more depth.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I am not mistaken and please correct me if I am wrong the only reason camden is 2a is because of the student body size and the same for HC and NS being 4a........so the classes don't really matter.....just because a team is 4a does not neccessarily make them better than a 2a team or a 1 a team.......if Benton county closed down Big Sandy and every one went to one school then it would be Benton County high school and they could be class 3a or 4a...........so this whole class thing does not really matter on the field other than how many students you have in the stands and how many people you dress.......but not everyone of those are going to be great football players....it's who has the better team and the biggest heart to win.....that's it......from all i have read and all the stats that I look at....Camden is better than both HC and NS.......heck i think Camden is better at full strength than Milan and Westveiw....but that is my opinion......I know, I know before you say it, Camden lost to both of those teams, but if you watch the games Camden is clearly the best team on the field on both occasions.......All of that being said just forget the whole 2a vs 4a and just agree that 2 great teams are going to bang heads on friday night.

Camden by 7

Northside will lose to Camden by 3TD.

A healthy Camden beats this HC team by 1TD. Camden don't think you are that great though you have a very good team this year and HC is not as good. I would not schedule them on a regular basis. If you played a 10 game series you would only win 1-2 games. It is not complicated. If Coady or Morris schedule them they think they have a great 2A and think they can beat or compete with HC. HC year in year out would beat them way more often than not. More talent, more depth.

Camden's not playing HC and probably never will....so drop that one in the trash like a dirty diaper!!!!!

Can we get back to camden and NS....noone on the thread cares about henry county so go make your own thread to argue your greatness on

If I am not mistaken and please correct me if I am wrong the only reason camden is 2a is because of the student body size and the same for HC and NS being 4a........so the classes don't really matter.....just because a team is 4a does not neccessarily make them better than a 2a team or a 1 a team.......if Benton county closed down Big Sandy and every one went to one school then it would be Benton County high school and they could be class 3a or 4a...........so this whole class thing does not really matter on the field other than how many students you have in the stands and how many people you dress.......but not everyone of those are going to be great football players....it's who has the better team and the biggest heart to win.....that's it......from all i have read and all the stats that I look at....Camden is better than both HC and NS.......heck i think Camden is better at full strength than Milan and Westveiw....but that is my opinion......I know, I know before you say it, Camden lost to both of those teams, but if you watch the games Camden is clearly the best team on the field on both occasions.......All of that being said just forget the whole 2a vs 4a and just agree that 2 great teams are going to bang heads on friday night.

Camden by 7

thats what I have always said it dont matter what class you in that dont determine how good you are just how many kids go to the school

Camden is extremely well coached, executes the counter game and the jet sweep and traps as well as I've ever seen and play tenacious, aggressive defense that remains fundamentally sound despite their aggressiveness. When they get their qb back they will be able to execute their well conceived passing game. They will win their region as they have already beaten the only team in their region that could compete with them. Don't know anything about Northside except that they have a talented, dangerous running back according to all accounts. I hope and think that Camden can win, but win or lose, we'll hear from this team before the season is over.

If I am not mistaken, Camden was asked by HC to play because of big gate money, less travel, both being good teams, etc. They would not. Westview is undefeated, obviously a great team. They outplayed us that night. However, I think if we played them 10 times, we would win at least 8 of them. Just my opinion; we are all entitled to one. Go Westview! Stay undefeated!

By the way, is either team 4 or 5 A? If not, why are we even discussing it on this thread?

It would be easy to say that we would not play HC...which by the way is not the truth. Let's clear this up right now...Henry co wanted to play on weeks Camden had already set up with other 2A schools that also bring good gates and they actually mean something. Just think about it...if Camden gets beat by HC then all it means is that a 4A school beat a 2A school like they are supposed to and gives the Lions no measuring stick...but if Camden wins that game then it really tells us nothing because we have no way to judge whether we are that good or HC is just that bad. Why give up games with Milan, Westview or Trenton for that? The only reason we are playing JNS is because we drew an odd non-region week from most other local teams and JNS was really the only game available to us. So let's not make it into a "Camden was afraid to play us" thing when it is FAR from the truth.

So what you're saying is that the Indians have no defense, have one weapon, have a lot of unnecessary penalties, are susceptible to the big play and Camden's coaches should be wearing a diaper because of one playmaker? Are you for or against NS??...cause from this post I just can't tell... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I know you have not seen Mann run on a regular basis, but yes he is better than all of those players mentioned. Just promise me this, when he does go for about 250 yards against Camden, please dont come back and tell me how bad Camden played or it would of been different if whoever would have played. Just come on here and say that Mann is the best back you have ever seen and leave it at that. I promise you if you hold him under 150 yards I will say the same thing about Camden's defense. The fact is each week Northside faces a different opponent and each week they all say the same thing, We Have To Stop The Mann Kid. It hasnt happened. The least amount of yards he has gained is 175 yards and he did not play in the fourth quarter of that game due to injury. He is one of the best backs I have ever seen and I have seen plenty of great backs. Ill tell you this too most teams make the mistake of trying to load the box up against him and put 8 or 9 in there. Thats a mistake because most of the time he just needs to make one guy miss and then hes gone. If I were coaching against him I would definately play with two deep safeties to try and coral him when he does break it. But what do I know I am just a fan.

I know you have not seen Mann run on a regular basis, but yes he is better than all of those players mentioned. Just promise me this, when he does go for about 250 yards against Camden, please dont come back and tell me how bad Camden played or it would of been different if whoever would have played. Just come on here and say that Mann is the best back you have ever seen and leave it at that. I promise you if you hold him under 150 yards I will say the same thing about Camden's defense. The fact is each week Northside faces a different opponent and each week they all say the same thing, We Have To Stop The Mann Kid. It hasnt happened. The least amount of yards he has gained is 175 yards and he did not play in the fourth quarter of that game due to injury. He is one of the best backs I have ever seen and I have seen plenty of great backs. Ill tell you this too most teams make the mistake of trying to load the box up against him and put 8 or 9 in there. Thats a mistake because most of the time he just needs to make one guy miss and then hes gone. If I were coaching against him I would definately play with two deep safeties to try and coral him when he does break it. But what do I know I am just a fan.

See...I can copy and paste too /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

From the 1A-2A-3A forum....

Weathers gained 200+ on us the other night...but we won. They'll be no crying from us... See the thing is we know that a good back is going to get yardage. Camden is just very good at making sure that that yardage is gained in the middle of the field and then when you get down to the red zone that's where the Camden D will beat you every time. Also don't forget we have several backs with play station moves and one that will just flat run over you too...the question is can the Indian D stop them? If we trade score for score could be a fun night for all... /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Apparently camden has already ordered their state championship rings fellas! so why load up and drive to jackson and play, who knows maybe the cheerleaders might wanna give football a shot. Since camden is the hottest thing since shaving cream and already looking ahead I say

camden 12 northside 42

P.S. This will teach ya'll to keep those rod suckers /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> shut and go out and play football