2A Camden goes to 4A Jackson Northside

Lions4ever

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like Camden got a little too cocky! You couldn't hang with HC. Sorry!

Couldn't hang?? Are you kidding me? Other than 2 break away runs Mann was shut down and the only two passes that were attempted by NS that weren't screens were intercepted. The Indian's line out weighed Camden by at least 60 pounds and at least 4 inches a man and weren't any more successful moving the ball than we were. Glad to see Berry return and get the passing game going even though Williams dressed out but did not play more than maybe 8 snaps. Travis had another great game and Moose was his usual Moose-self. Both defenses were outstanding and it made for an exciting ball game. The Indians are good team and Mann is a good back...this one will help us out in a few weeks for sure. Good Luck to North Side the rest of the season...Next week and Stewart Co waits, so let's get em boys! Go LIONS!

Couldn't hang?? Are you kidding me? Other than 2 break away runs Mann was shut down and the only two passes that were attempted by NS that weren't screens were intercepted. The Indian's line out weighed Camden by at least 60 pounds and at least 4 inches a man and weren't any more successful moving the ball than we were. Glad to see Berry return and get the passing game going even though Williams dressed out but did not play more than maybe 8 snaps. Travis had another great game and Moose was his usual Moose-self. Both defenses were outstanding and it made for an exciting ball game. The Indians are good team and Mann is a good back...this one will help us out in a few weeks for sure. Good Luck to North Side the rest of the season...Next week and Stewart Co waits, so let's get em boys! Go LIONS!

I was just messin' with you guys, I meant no harm in it. I hope camden does really well. I am sort of glad NS played ya'll the way they did. After we killed Munford last night, I don't want our guys to get ahead of themselves and look past the NS game. Now they will understand that NS isn't a push over by no means if they played ya'll that well. Good luck again Stewart Co.

Camden only had 97 yards rushing on 45 carries, 2.1 ypc, but 185 yards passing and two TD passes came up big. Mann had 253 on 31 with 2 breakaway TD of 50 and 75. He maintained his 8 ypc average. Take those 2 out and he got 4.5 ypc. He is tough, 219 ypg. I think they put the ball in hands 30 times a game. It will be a challenge for Pats next week to plug holes with that big line they have. Pats have held opponents under 100 ypg 5 times this year. Westview and DC game they did not and they were both close won one lost one.

Regardless, you guys played an exciting game.

Did NS try throwing the football any?

What is NS Defensive team speed like? Do they have enough speed to cover a fast team from sideline to sideline

Best of Luck (Luck is Preparation meets Opportunity) for the rest of the season. You got a big one with Stewart County coming up. End of season that is the way it should be.

Camden only had 97 yards rushing on 45 carries, 2.1 ypc, but 185 yards passing and two TD passes came up big. Mann had 253 on 31 with 2 breakaway TD of 50 and 75. He maintained his 8 ypc average. Take those 2 out and he got 4.5 ypc. He is tough, 219 ypg. I think they put the ball in hands 30 times a game. It will be a challenge for Pats next week to plug holes with that big line they have. Pats have held opponents under 100 ypg 5 times this year. Westview and DC game they did not and they were both close won one lost one.

Regardless, you guys played an exciting game.

Did NS try throwing the football any?

What is NS Defensive team speed like? Do they have enough speed to cover a fast team from sideline to sideline

Best of Luck (Luck is Preparation meets Opportunity) for the rest of the season. You got a big one with Stewart County coming up. End of season that is the way it should be.

As I stated above the only two passes attempted down field by NS were intercepted...they tried the screen several times but were dropped for negative yards more often than not. Other than Mann's two break away runs it was a punt-fest all night. Their D-line is quick..pursues to the outside very well and they are big...they clogged up the middle, but showed fatigue even though they outsized us by alot. Considering how Westview could not stop Camden's offense and NS took all our bread and butter plays away, this could be a TOUGH ball game for HC....Good Luck next week.

As I stated above the only two passes attempted down field by NS were intercepted...they tried the screen several times but were dropped for negative yards more often than not. Other than Mann's two break away runs it was a punt-fest all night. Their D-line is quick..pursues to the outside very well and they are big...they clogged up the middle, but showed fatigue even though they outsized us by alot. Considering how Westview could not stop Camden's offense and NS took all our bread and butter plays away, this could be a TOUGH ball game for HC....Good Luck next week.

I expect a tough game. Westview spread their offense using 4 different runners with ocassional pass. I don't see that with NS at least not successfully but Mann is special. Maybe we can corral him. It is Senior Night which you know is always a big night anyhere.

NS is probably the most improved team in our Region.

Pats most improved player is the whole offensive line. Since the Westview game they have been on a mission. Some of the holes they have opened a unbelievable. Even in the Westview game they opened holes, Pats had over 200 rushing, but you got to get it in the endzone and not turn it over! Looking back Westview may be most important game of the for Pats to this point.

Is NS O-Line better than Westview O-line?

How did the D-Line compare to Westview?

Thanks for the info.

Got to do yard work, have a good weekend!

Thanks for input.

I expect a tough game. Westview spread their offense using 4 different runners with ocassional pass. I don't see that with NS at least not successfully but Mann is special. Maybe we can corral him. It is Senior Night which you know is always a big night anyhere.

NS is probably the most improved team in our Region.

Pats most improved player is the whole offensive line. Since the Westview game they have been on a mission. Some of the holes they have opened a unbelievable. Even in the Westview game they opened holes, Pats had over 200 rushing, but you got to get it in the endzone and not turn it over! Looking back Westview may be most important game of the for Pats to this point.

Is NS O-Line better than Westview O-line?

How did the D-Line compare to Westview?

Thanks for the info.

Got to do yard work, have a good weekend!

Thanks for input.

NSide's D-Line is definitely better than Westview's...they are much quicker east and west and much bigger. The O-Line is probably similar to Westview's except they have a small size advantage on the Chargers.

NSide's D-Line is definitely better than Westview's...they are much quicker east and west and much bigger. The O-Line is probably similar to Westview's except they have a small size advantage on the Chargers.

I dont know where you guys get that our D-Line is big. They are fast. All of them run 4.8's or better, but they are not big. Three of them weigh right at 210 and the weak end weighs 185. They are all about 5'9 or 5'10. They can fly and are very quick.

I dont know where you guys get that our D-Line is big. They are fast. All of them run 4.8's or better, but they are not big. Three of them weigh right at 210 and the weak end weighs 185. They are all about 5'9 or 5'10. They can fly and are very quick.

You're right they are quick...but they must wear some big pads and lifts in their cleats... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="