Who is going to win District 14A?

westtnbball2

First off, there is no venom. I rarely meet anyone on here that I just hate. You aren't there yet.

2nd off, I understand the body of work that yalls girls put together. I am part of a girls middle school team and know from word of mouth about how good Lake Co is. I just don't like the way you come on here and parade them around like they are the greatest thing since slice bread. You constantly tell others that their team is inferior and has no shot. Nothing wrong with coming on here and talking about how good your team is, just needs to be done in a tactful manner.

3rd off, and most importantly, I am not from Gleason. And what is with the comment about you being farther away from home than me? Is that suppose to be redneck joke or something. How is that relevant to anything we are talking about here?

And calling me Mr Vaughan won't be necessary, just sounds like you are the one trying to be cute.

Not being cute just respectful thought you were Mr. Vaughn from Gleason! Not a parade just the truth! Sure seems like venom! Not the greatest thing since sliced bread, the greatest thing since chocolate cake LOL! Sorry bout the location mistake! Not a redneck joke, a reply to the "world outside of Ridgely/Tville comment"!

sbl

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More like "the coaching staff" than part.

"Not trying to say ours is better than yours just trying to give the recogniton they deserve."

I like this quote from you sbl. No you weren't saying that LC was better than Martin when you said that Swaim & Co. couldn't play with yall or when you said that that GCPioneer would be "severely disappointed" if the Jr Pioneers played LC. Sounds like just giving them recognition to me. I also like you calling people ignorant.

Had no idea that yall would get so ticked at these posts!! The girls are good! Yours may be as well! We will see for both come the end of the year. hasta la vista for now!

sbl

More like "the coaching staff" than part.

"Not trying to say ours is better than yours just trying to give the recogniton they deserve."

I like this quote from you sbl. No you weren't saying that LC was better than Martin when you said that Swaim & Co. couldn't play with yall or when you said that that GCPioneer would be "severely disappointed" if the Jr Pioneers played LC. Sounds like just giving them recognition to me. I also like you calling people ignorant.

Ok, I remember who you are then...And I wasn't trying to make the P.S. part sound like we are better than whoever...I was just stating that we won again last night...Medina has a good girls team this year and the Dist. Champ. will come down to the Jr. Lady Pioneers and Medina

Ok, I remember who you are then...And I wasn't trying to make the P.S. part sound like we are better than whoever...I was just stating that we won again last night...Medina has a good girls team this year and the Dist. Champ. will come down to the Jr. Lady Pioneers and Medina

Oh we're cool. The rest of post was directed towards sbl.