Who is going to win District 14A?

westtnbball2

Ferris transferred out, after she had transferred in to Jackson County. You have no idea what you are talking about if you think Laken needed Jackson County for any school to recruit her. Vanderbilt signed Gleason's own Ashley Mac who started for 4 years for them. If you are good enough, they will find you even in little ol' Gleason or RBS. Your argument is weak, stay off our thread before you get a history lesson on how much better our District has been than 7A for the last 30 years because that is what is coming next.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ferris transferred out, after she had transferred in to Jackson County. You have no idea what you are talking about if you think Laken needed Jackson County for any school to recruit her. Vanderbilt signed Gleason's own Ashley Mac who started for 4 years for them. If you are good enough, they will find you even in little ol' Gleason or RBS. Your argument is weak, stay off our thread before you get a history lesson on how much better our Region has been than 7A for the last 30 years because that is what is coming next.

hit a nerve did I?? ROFL Oh, well I was going by what her mom said. Sorry. What you going to do if I don't stay off your thread?? throw a tantrum and whine and cry?? Yeah right. How many gold balls does clarkrange have? More than this region.

No, just keep making you look stupid. I would love for Jackson County to come play a game at Gleason, maybe they would let me call out the starting line ups..... Starting at forward, from Red Boiling Springs, Laken Leonard!!! Starting at gaurd from Smith County, Paige Sevier!!! Starting at the other gaurd, from Carthage, Misti Maxwell!!! Starting at the other forward, from parts unknown!! HaHaHaHaHaHa, sounds like a college game. 19-4?? Sounds like they should have been trying to recruit girls from Gleason.

hit a nerve did I?? ROFL Oh, well I was going by what her mom said. Sorry. What you going to do if I don't stay off your thread?? throw a tantrum and whine and cry?? Yeah right. How many gold balls does clarkrange have? More than this region.

Bradford has 5, Gleason has 3, Trenton has 2. You look dumber with each post.

No, just keep making you look stupid. I would love for Jackson County to come play a game at Gleason, maybe they would let me call out the starting line ups..... Starting at forward, from Red Boiling Springs, Laken Leonard!!! Starting at gaurd from Smith County, Paige Sevier!!! Starting at the other gaurd, from Carthage, Misti Maxwell!!! Starting at the other forward, from parts unknown!! HaHaHaHaHaHa, sounds like a college game. 19-4?? Sounds like they should have been trying to recruit girls from Gleason.

Hey since you're soo smart. I will clarify paige seiver graduated. ROFL /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Misti Maxwell Jackson County. who is the dumb dumb now??

Tounge in cheek, bud. 10 Gold Balls from our DISTRICT in the last 20 years, 8 of which came from schools with less than 175 kids. Thats real coaching.

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> where did u get misti was from carthage?? Lets see how many gold balls does clarkrange have??? since you're so smart and all maybe u can tell me.. I would love them to announce paige in our line up since she now plays for roane state /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> R u jealouse of jackson county and other schools becasue they get transfers?? You can do better than threaten and name calling?? or not

Seems you are the jealous one since you came onto our thread. I just remember last year at the Boro I asked some fans at the boro from one of Jackson county's rivals about your team before we played yall. I told them I had heard you had a couple of good gaurds, they responded "you mean the one's from smith county and carthage?". I took it for what its worth. I really don't care one way or the other, I'm just hoping that after you get made fun of enough you'll stick to your 7A threads.

By the way, why should a Gleason fan be jealous of Jackson County? We have 3 single A gold balls, you have 0. And we blew you out the one time we've ever played your program. They must really grow em' smart in Middle Tn.

Seems you are the jealous one since you came onto our thread. I just remember last year at the Boro I asked some fans at the boro from one of Jackson county's rivals about your team before we played yall. I told them I had heard you had a couple of good gaurds, they responded "you mean the one's from smith county and carthage?". I took it for what its worth. I really don't care one way or the other, I'm just hoping that after you get made fun of enough you'll stick to your 7A threads.

By the way, why should a Gleason fan be jealous of Jackson County? We have 3 single A gold balls, you have 0. And we blew you out the one time we've ever played your program. They must really grow em' smart in Middle Tn.

I thought this was an open forum /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> didn't read restricted to region such and such. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> I hope the other teams do well. answer the question about clarkrange.You're the only one looking foolish.

They've won alot more in Single A than Jackson County. It is open, But not many of us from our district go onto your threads to bash which is all you came to do. Good luck to you and your girls, wherever they may be from. ( Do yall section off the cheering sections for each town your team represents at home games?)

They've won alot more in Single A than Jackson County. It is open, But not many of us from our district go onto your threads to bash which is all you came to do. Good luck to you and your girls, wherever they may be from. ( Do yall section off the cheering sections for each town your team represents at home games?)

Seeing that this is only the 3rd season for Jackson County in single A, don't think they have had as many chances. They do have one silver from single A. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Well since you can't get a rematch of last year's teams i'll just watch the semi final game again tonight in your honor. Maybe yall will stay within 15 of us in the first quarter this time when I watch it. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />