Who is going to win District 14A?

westtnbball2

Greenfield probably will not beat Lake County, Bradford, Trenton, Dresden, or Gleason this season, but they are capable of beating the rest. South Fulton is terrible by the way. The three teams that Greenfield scrimmaged yesterday, Hickman County (KY), East Hickman (a first year school), and USN, are all pretty bad. Greenfield doesn't have any size or experience. However, this will be a tougher group next year and definitely a tough group two years from now.

ptguard12 have you seen Lake County MS girls either this year or last? What is your evaluation of the team? What about evaluation of TT Flowers and Shamon Pearson?

SBL0702

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ptguard12 have you seen Lake County MS girls either this year or last? What is your evaluation of the team? What about evaluation of TT Flowers and Shamon Pearson?

SBL0702

No, I have not, but would like a chance to see them. If anyone has a Lake County Middle School Basketball schedule, please e-mail it to me at ptguard123@yahoo.com and I will try to go see them play.

No, I have not, but would like a chance to see them. If anyone has a Lake County Middle School Basketball schedule, please e-mail it to me at ptguard123@yahoo.com and I will try to go see them play.

If you want to watch a good Jr High Girls team you oughta go to Yorkville/Spring Hill and try to catch a game!!! They are being coached by Kevin McMillan's wife...They are a great girls team and play hard and have athletes all over the floor!! Even the boys team is something to watch this year..if you get to make it to a Jr. Pioneers boys game look for John Hudson!!! You CAN'T miss him...he is 6'2-6'3 8th grader with red hair and is a shooter!!!!

If you want to watch a good Jr High Girls team you oughta go to Yorkville/Spring Hill and try to catch a game!!! They are being coached by Kevin McMillan's wife...They are a great girls team and play hard and have athletes all over the floor!! Even the boys team is something to watch this year..if you get to make it to a Jr. Pioneers boys game look for John Hudson!!! You CAN'T miss him...he is 6'2-6'3 8th grader with red hair and is a shooter!!!!

I went to a Yorkville game two years ago to see Butler when she was playing for Medina. That school is in the sticks and, at the time, Yorkville was extremely bad.

LOL!! Yorkville is in the sticks...they have now combined the 2 JR. High athletic programs for the boys and girls and have become the Jr. Pioneers...We played against Crockett Co. in the jamboree at Gibson Co. and I believe we beat them by 20+...The championship for this district will come down to the Jr. Pioneers and Medina

LOL!! Yorkville is in the sticks...they have now combined the 2 JR. High athletic programs for the boys and girls and have become the Jr. Pioneers...We played against Crockett Co. in the jamboree at Gibson Co. and I believe we beat them by 20+...The championship for this district will come down to the Jr. Pioneers and Medina

Medina ought to have a really strong group of eighth graders. If memory serves me right, that year Butler was one of only two eighth graders and the rest of the roster was all sixth graders. They were good for sixth graders.

Yorkville/Spring Hill dont belong on the same floor as LCMS girls. No offense intended but LCMS girls will have more troulble finding competition than they will winning. They played 8 tourneys this past spring and summer all an age group older than they belonged in(played up an age group) an won 6 finishing 2nd in the other 2!

SBL

When you think Yorkville and Spring Hill I know what your going to think...the same thing ptguard12 thought...their a small school and not that great, just someone talking up their jr. high...that's not the case, the Jr. Pioneers starting 5 is a very athletic group of players and coached by an awesome coach, Paige McMillan(Yes, that's Kevin McMillan's wife whom is Gibson Co.'s coach this year). Has LCMS played Medina? If so I'll be able to get an idea of how good LC is as I have seen Medina play..

At Dyersburg..Nov 15th

Three Oaks...Nov.19 at Lake Co

At Fulton Co..Nov.20

Lake Road..Nov.26th at Lake Co

Humboldt ..Nov 29th at Lake Co

Northview...Dec 3rd at Lake Co

Halls..Dec 6th....at Halls

Dyersburg...Dec 13th..at Lake

At Union City...Dec 17th

At Lake Co..Dec 20th

Figured this would be just as good pt.guard..Lake Co hasn't played Dyersburg.Lake Road,Union City,or Fulton yet..but have won by 40 points or more over Humboldt,Northview.and Halls thus far..Did play Dyersburg in a jamboree and won by about 10 in a half..Pearson is only a 7th grader!

When you think Yorkville and Spring Hill I know what your going to think...the same thing ptguard12 thought...their a small school and not that great, just someone talking up their jr. high...that's not the case, the Jr. Pioneers starting 5 is a very athletic group of players and coached by an awesome coach, Paige McMillan(Yes, that's Kevin McMillan's wife whom is Gibson Co.'s coach this year). Has LCMS played Medina? If so I'll be able to get an idea of how good LC is as I have seen Medina play..

G.C..Lake Co is playing bigger schools..Beat Northview about 50-10..Humboldt about 50-8 and Halls about 56-8 and played subs for most of the game!

Played them this summer beat em rather handily. I know you sa y aw that is back in the summer it doesnt count. Yea but it is a measuring stick. Ask coach russell bout LCMS ask coach Mcmillian Paige or Kevin. Take all of the Gibson Co school system middle schools get your best 5 girls and LCMS will still beat em . Not braggin they are just that good. Beat Martin,Dyersburg with out 3 starters this fall. Hope this gives u a better gage

SBL