Who is going to win District 14A?

westtnbball2

Here is my input:

1. Bradford (all players return)

2. Lake County (lost 1 player from last year)

3. Gleason (return 3 starters)

4. Union City (very athletic)

5. South Fulton (couple of transfers will help)

6. Peabody (Perry but anyone else?)

7. Dresden (Scrappy team)

8. Humboldt (Very athletic, might surprise people)

9. Greenfield (Rebuilding will be a long year, very young and no size)

10. Halls (Not much there)

What does anyone else think?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree with most...Greenfield will be in front of Humboldt...Humboldt might have athletes but you have to put the ball in the goal in order to win games...They were terrible last year!!! I agree that Bradford will finish at #1 with all 5 starters returning...The way people have been talking on here Lake Co. is the team to beat, but it'll be hard to beat Bradford

Here is my input:

As for losing the 1 starter at Lake Co,I don't believe she will have any impact at all..Probably only averaged about 2 points a game..The girl off the bench is a little quicker so we'll se..I have to wait and see how Ross and her knee is after having surgery..And Lake Co has a couple middle school players that I believe will see playing time..

In my opinion, Lake County has got to be the favorite. They should be the best Class A team in West Tennessee. In fact, they would have done well in the state tournament last year. Lake County played Gleason better last year than any team did at the state tournament. They will be even better this year with the freshmen class coming in and only losing one player.

Bradford has a good team and this will be the year where they could go a long way. Dresden, Gleason and Trenton are capable of beating anyone on a given night and should fight it out for the #3 and #4 spots in the district.

Here is my input:

You can put Union City at the bottom of the list because they will not have Labrica Ward this year.She will not be allowed to play.My order will be 1.Bradford 2.Lake Co 3.So.Fulton 4.Gleason 5.Trenton 6.Dresden 7.Humboldt 8.Union City 9.Greenfield 10.Halls

I believe your right by putting Bradford at the top with what they have comin they were playin their best ball down the stretch last year and they wiil be lead by proudfit who should be the district MVP she probably would have been last year have it not been for hudson

Lake Co has basically everyone back from last year..Everyone keeps saying they lost one starter..There's several games she didn't start last year and the only reason she may have started was because she was the only senior..The other girl was actually quicker..Lake Co beat Bradford both times last year..by 7 points and by 15 points..And they have a couple freshmen that moved up from the middle school that can play..The best player on last years middle school team in still there,in T.T. Flowers..She will definitely start next year as a freshman..Fastest girl probably to ever play at Lake Co..

I don't know who will win the district but whoever does I like there chances at Murfreesboro since 10 State Champs have come from this district in the last 15 years.This district and Clarkrange have owned the state tourny in recent years.East and middle get most of the coverage on here and west takes gold balls home in 1A.7 teams in one district with a chance to win it all.