Reg II Dist. 4 AA

bigdog

How do the teams in this district stack up for 07-08 season?

Loudon, Stone Memorial, Catholic, CAK, Scott County, Kingston, and Anderson County?

Here's my preseason best guess -

1. Loudon

2. Stone Memorial

3. Kingston

4. Scott County

5. CAK

6. Catholic

7. Anderson County

Personally though, I think the bottom 5 are all about even and could finish in any order.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lady Redskins are well coached by Bryant Collins and return everyone from a team that played the state champs a 1 pt game in the region.

LHS lost 7 games last year 3 to AE 2 to Stone 1 to Livingston and 1 to single A oakdale. Of those 7 loses 6 came from teams that made the AA state tournament.

Stone and Loudon will probably be the two teams to beat. I think AC will surprise some people also. They have a Jr. Point Guard that is extremely talented and should make them a lot better than previous years. Kingston looked pretty good in the Lenior City Camp but I know that doesnt really mean a lot. They only lost one player to graduation and her younger sister will probably step in and start at guard. They also have a Sophmore Post that will probably start as well. I think this year they will try to take advantage of their size a lilttle more and work the ball inside. Should be a competitive district.

I saw Catholic play during the summer at the L.C. Camp. They seem to be doing ok. They have one or two girls that can shoot the three but other than that, just average. I think they're weakness will be down low. Didnt have much size and struggled rebounding. As stated in previous posts, Loudon and Stone will be on top with everyone else pretty much even and fighting for third.