The Watauga Conference

CDHSKNIGHTS34

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are correct. thats what happend. hamptons team went and watched them win.. but honestly it was a waste of time.. i wasnt bragging bout beating a jv team.. cause it was a joke.. should of just gave us a bye.. honestly it didnt make any since what so ever why greenevilles jv was there... idc if they practiced they never had a chance.. it was a waste of time.. the team could of rested and did something... but they had to make money some way... which a 1st year torny i guess they would love to see all the rich people from greeneville come by and spend money.. but thats bout the only thing i could of got out of that..

And Unicoi beat unaka... i think by 20....

3 teams are ranked in the top 10 in east tennessee

#2 Unicoi

#5 Chuckey doak

#8 Johnson County

thats a great site to see.. the Watauga is holdin it down!!!

You are correct. thats what happend. hamptons team went and watched them win.. but honestly it was a waste of time.. i wasnt bragging bout beating a jv team.. cause it was a joke.. should of just gave us a bye.. honestly it didnt make any since what so ever why greenevilles jv was there... idc if they practiced they never had a chance.. it was a waste of time.. the team could of rested and did something... but they had to make money some way... which a 1st year torny i guess they would love to see all the rich people from greeneville come by and spend money.. but thats bout the only thing i could of got out of that..

And Unicoi beat unaka... i think by 20....

3 teams are ranked in the top 10 in east tennessee

#2 Unicoi

#5 Chuckey doak

#8 Johnson County

thats a great site to see.. the Watauga is holdin it down!!!

rich people from Greeneville? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

rich people from Greeneville?

yea rich people... isnt that how you judge us? Poor Hick people with bad Grammer.. cause when it comes down to it... Chuckey doak has the highest ACT scores and GATEWAY scores and Writting prompt scores...Greeneville is 2 in all of those... if you add them to the county mix....But getting back on topic before we get in a arguement over this... haha who all plays friday?

yea rich people... isnt that how you judge us? Poor Hick people with bad Grammer.. cause when it comes down to it... Chuckey doak has the highest ACT scores and GATEWAY scores and Writting prompt scores...Greeneville is 2 in all of those... if you add them to the county mix....But getting back on topic before we get in a arguement over this... haha who all plays friday?

Correct me if i'm wrong , Cloudland vs Unicoi Eliz. vs Hampton S.G vs Rult.

Tonight

When you are bragging about test scores....try not to use big words like grammar and argument, because you might make a couple of spelling errors.

and "writing"...besides all us "rich people from Greeneville" were at a football game as well...unfortunately without Hampton's success. The only one bad-mouthing county folk on this board is you. We manage to live and work together every day without the kind of snobbery you accuse us of. We have friends and associates from all over Greene county. Perhaps you just have some sort of self image problem or maybe you are the one thats the snob. We would enjoy seeing CDHS success as we have enjoyed South Greene's girls success over the years. Someday when you no longer act like a child, you too might have an adult relationship with people outside your insulated little high school cocoon, but with your attitude, I rather doubt it.

Come on people.... this a basketball thread. Not a Spelling Bee. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Come on people.... this a basketball thread. Not a Spelling Bee. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

its also not a social forum where CDHSKnight34 should be trashing his neighbors either but he seems to be using hs basketball to slam us personally every chance he gets....he is the one who keeps dragging Greeneville back into this thread with his little snide non-basketball remarks. I would think CD was glad for an opportunity to get another game in against anybody before conference play begins....even Greeneville JV.