Greenback (4-3) @ Coalfield (3-4)

greenbacksports

This'll probably determine who gets to go to Hampton in the first round of the playoffs. I think Coalfield has been plagued by attitude problems all year and I honestly have a feeling Greenback can win this game. Should be a good game and I know the Cherokee fans hadn't exactly forgotten about that 67-33 debacle last year. I think Greenback's gonna come out more motivated than Coalfield and is going to take this win, but not by much.

Greenback- 28

Coalfield- 27

Could I ask if there are any play-off ramplifications involved in this game. I think the first three from this district is going to be Midway, Oneida, and Harriman in some order. Does the winner of this game tomorrow night get the fourth spot? If Harriman beats Midway then there is a three way tie for first......how do you break that situation? Good luck to Coalfield......Kazam hopes you get back in the mix. It is entirely perceivable that this Yellow Jacket team could upend Hampton with a sterling performance from Gary's Wrecking Crew!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> K

The Coalfield @ Harriman Game should be a good one the Yellow Jackets D played pretty well finally ... The Offense didn't look to bad, Melton threw the ball very well & should have had a couple more passing TD's but the Jacket receivers dropped some that hit them right in the hands & with no DB's around them ...