Lewis Co. vs Hickman Co part 2

footballguy

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay this was a great game. I didn't wake up till after 12 today i was so wore out from the game last night. LC great game. All week people said this would be a game between HC offense and LC defense. I don't think they were on the field long enough to make it a game. LC defense shut down everything we threw at them. Now, people say HC defense wasn't any good. They proved everyone wrong last night. HC defense is the only reason LC didn't blow us away. That was the best defensive game HC has played all year. Everyone is now thinking, how is that when they gave up 21 points. The 21 points came off of a bad punt giving lewis the ball inside the 10. Hard For any team to stop a o-line that probably had close to 1300 pounds at least, in on the goaline O. The second TD drive started around the 25 or 30 coming off a fumble. Then the final touchdown came from an interception around the 30. Now these aren't excuses just to let dumbasses like gerry bertier( a sore fairview fan) know. Lewis is bigger and physical and can play football. I'm just saying Hc's D came to play. Other than the three TD's that came off of short field postion, they didn't give up anything. LC offense and D came to play. LC gave up the ball twice, one leading to a touchdown. LC capitalized on turnovers. HC didn't. And number 17 is a great runner. And 5 is the by far the only qb i've seen that can run the veer right. Great job to Lewis Co. But what makes me mad is the fact that some Lewis fans just can't accept a compliement. My dad tried to compliment LC's defense a staff person at the game and all he had to say was that "ya'll just haven't been hit in the mouth". Just accept a compliment. I respect every player from that team except 74. He tried cheap shottin me every play, and ended up on the ground a couple of times. I can't wait till you try that with someone bigger than you. And the refs were by far the worst i've every seen. Reminded me of a ref people in HC like to call Red who always tries screwing us out of every game from jr pro to middle school. And not an excuse but just curious, if TSSAA picks all the refs, why was the ref in the white hat always the main ref at the Lewis Co games, just curious. The refs were horrible and so was the ball marker. Between the refs and him, there was more confusion than i've ever seen at a game. But, good game to LC ya'll are a great team with a great coach. I hope to see ya''ll again in the playoffs. Oh and to whoever said that about num 5, i was on the field. How would you like being roughed on a punt then it not getting called? Or getting punched,kicked, elbows thrown. He didn't talk no trash. The ref got onto him once for sayin "Let's Go" when he was talking to his own team. Good luck to LC in the playoffs, i know you won't need any luck for your last two games

This has been an interesting thread. I wish the best to both teams in the playoffs. With the Z plan, how deep a team goes depends on which bracket they're in and how they are seeded. Hopefully Lewis County can get a 1 seed and stay out of Goodpasture or Alcoa's bracket. I don't know where 1 loss will put Hickman County. They could still be a 2 seed even with 9 #1's I think. I'll be interested to see how the new format works.

The refs are appointed by a scheduling official. Sometimes they'll schedule guys to accommodate the commute, but I don't think any school can request a particular crew or referee. They can request to not have a particular guy at their home games. Bad calls are part of the game.

I agree that Lewis County's restrooms are the worst in the region, hands down. Fairviews facilities are the best.

And uh, is Marco a senior? You won't have to worry about Mt. Pleasant after this year.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

This has been an interesting thread. I wish the best to both teams in the playoffs. With the Z plan, how deep a team goes depends on which bracket they're in and how they are seeded. Hopefully Lewis County can get a 1 seed and stay out of Goodpasture or Alcoa's bracket. I don't know where 1 loss will put Hickman County. They could still be a 2 seed even with 9 #1's I think. I'll be interested to see how the new format works.

The refs are appointed by a scheduling official. Sometimes they'll schedule guys to accommodate the commute, but I don't think any school can request a particular crew or referee. They can request to not have a particular guy at their home games. Bad calls are part of the game.

I agree that Lewis County's restrooms are the worst in the region, hands down. Fairviews facilities are the best.

And uh, is Marco a senior? You won't have to worry about Mt. Pleasant after this year.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Good LOL!!!!