Lewis Co. vs Hickman Co part 2

footballguy

Really looking forward to this game tomorrow night! I am anxious to see Lewis Co.'s reaction to both our team and our fans. This is not your big brother's Bulldogs! I think there are going to be a lot of folks who are surprised by our performance tomorrow night. Good luck to both teams. GO DAWGS!!!

I don't think anyone outside of a doofus is going to be surrpised by Hickman County's performance. You are 7-0, we are 7-0, neither team has been tested. Why would anyone be surprised at this point in the season to see that both teams are very good? Have a good one.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It should be standing room only tomorrow night. With 2 very good teams it should be a great game. What kind of shape will the field be in after the rainfall today? Do you think there is a chance that some of the TV news crews will come and cover the game, if they can find there way out of Nashville or get away from the private schools?

The field will be in exelent shape. allways is coach sharp really works hard to see that it is.

& it would probally be a good bet to say we'll see rudy at the game.

can't wait till tonight see you all there .

Really looking forward to this game tomorrow night! I am anxious to see Lewis Co.'s reaction to both our team and our fans. This is not your big brother's Bulldogs! I think there are going to be a lot of folks who are surprised by our performance tomorrow night. Good luck to both teams. GO DAWGS!!!

NO, It's my sons, by saying that you will be the one surprised. and both teams are going to bring their A-game and then all these replies are meaningless .... I have total confidence in our football program.. that is what i bank on all these boys play as a team and i am sure HC does as well... tomorrow will be hind site today is hope and desire, I am confident both teams are prepared for the game.. you keep trying to pick argument. maybe that is the only way you personally can communiucate.....GOODLUCK TO ALL... GO PANTHERS!!!!!!!

NO, It's my sons, by saying that you will be the one surprised. and both teams are going to bring their A-game and then all these replies are meaningless .... I have total confidence in our football program.. that is what i bank on all these boys play as a team and i am sure HC does as well... tomorrow will be hind site today is hope and desire, I am confident both teams are prepared for the game.. you keep trying to pick argument. maybe that is the only way you personally can communiucate.....GOODLUCK TO ALL... GO PANTHERS!!!!!!!

Dude......look at your name on here, that asks for cracks on your team right off the bat, I have now figured out how to read past post...........and you are about the worst one on here I have seen so far. Looks like you have been talking smack sooo bad..........now it is about 8 hours until kickoff and your trying to be nice? bit off too much.................? After bulldogs roll thru your town dont be like Fairview and Kingston springs and try to hate on us.... You will bow down and accept defeat. I am sorry ( no , I am happy to say /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ) to say Lewis county is just plain and simple Inferior in all aspects............... thats life. ( Basketball will be worse......thats my sport, we will have the best team in schools history....) This is the year of the DAWG !~

It simply amazes me that one could say that Lewis County is inferior to Hickman County. One good football team and things allegidly change that much. Lewis County has a tradition and thats not something that is gained by one 7-0 season. I have all the respect in the world for Hickman County and i'm extremely happy that the program is on the upswing, but this isnt anything new to Lewis County. They know how to be ready for these big games, and they'll be ready for this one. Good luck to both teams