Mcminn Central VS Polk CO

charger023

now tell me how in the world you know that for a fact that was said on our sideline? i don't like to talk about the past when it comes to performance on the field....fans rushing the field was an off the field issue.....and this is now and central will beat polk friday night and if central fans rush the field, which i bet they will, then i bet they won't try to stick a central flag on the 50!!! again, central is a threat to the big bad polk co wildcats and that bothers you. now you can add football to that list of baseball and especially basketball, and yes, i know this is a football topic. what has coach derrick done today that you have a problem with?

BTW I don't coach football and I got out of coaching because I wanted too. As for how I know what was said on the sidelines by your coach some of the players told me and #23 is my cousins son and he said the same thing. I am not worried about Central if they win they win so what. The sun will come up tomorrow. I have played in way too many ball games to let a loss affect my life. I have my wife, kids and family they are what matters not some baseball, basketball, or football game. If those things mattered I would still be playing pro softball and coaching baseball. The reason for my occasional rant is that very few of todays coach's have discipline and it is showing. So you folks can talk about region championships and winning, but the most important thing is teaching the kids to be good citizens and contribute to society. Coach's and parents should make sure their players and kids know that winning is not everything because in life you will fail but its how you deal with it that makes you a winner!!

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why must you always go there ???? It's Sky Blue.... You must be like your nephew and Have a Big Charger C painted on your ceiling.. I know deep down you really want to be a "McMinn Central Charger" Come on say it with me " IT's GREAT TO BE A CENTRAL CHARGER

Matthews Charger C is about as big as the P above crackerheads bed!! I bet his bedroom is trimmed in royal blue and red!!

Same song defrent sanger here it ever yeer. As day say bring it dont sing it.

Don't have to ask, u either go or went to school in polk county, that talk is what gives us all a bad name here in the south...........Polk County has not got a chance on Friday night!!! It's SLACK ATTACK all the way!! along with Jordon Jackson!!! and the other extreme players that Central has!! come on in, take ur shoes off, sit a spell......cause you don't wanna miss this game!!!!! Seems like a bunch of "has been" football players on here .LOL

SLACK MAY NOT PLAY AGAINST POLK!!! OH NO WHAT WILL WE DO????? hahahahahaha ..... YA'LL GET A LIFE

/mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> IMO someone at MC other than Coach Derrick needs to take control of the situation and ENSURE that it is not brought to PC Friday night.It seems apparent that Coach Derrick is either unwilling to , or incapable of taking care of it so its time an Administrator needs to step in!!!!! Especially if students at MC are afraid to either come or have left school

YOU obviously don't have a clue what ur talking about....and you definitly DON'T know coach Derrick or anythign about the football program and/or the school administration!!! so get the facts first!!! KK? then talk ur trash!

BTW I don't coach football and I got out of coaching because I wanted too. As for how I know what was said on the sidelines by your coach some of the players told me and #23 is my cousins son and he said the same thing. I am not worried about Central if they win they win so what. The sun will come up tomorrow. I have played in way too many ball games to let a loss affect my life. I have my wife, kids and family they are what matters not some baseball, basketball, or football game. If those things mattered I would still be playing pro softball and coaching baseball. The reason for my occasional rant is that very few of todays coach's have discipline and it is showing. So you folks can talk about region championships and winning, but the most important thing is teaching the kids to be good citizens and contribute to society. Coach's and parents should make sure their players and kids know that winning is not everything because in life you will fail but its how you deal with it that makes you a winner!!

GO CHARGERS!!!! CENTRAL CHARGERS 27 POLK COUNTY 13............BLUE AND WHITE!!!! GONNA GET DOWN FRIDAY NIGHT!!! BEAT THOSE WILDCATS!!!!!!

okay, man...heres the thing...i have a strong opinion about this and you have a strong opinion about this...and i don't think i can put a dent in your opinion and you definitly can't put a dent in mine, so lets just agree to disagree...lets get back to what matters...the GAME. so lets just start over with this whole thing!

i think my chargers have what it takes to beat your wildcats in two different ways...by running by you with the spread offense, or running over you with the wishbone! pick your posion! what do ya think man?

Don't have to ask, u either go or went to school in polk county, that talk is what gives us all a bad name here in the south...........Polk County has not got a chance on Friday night!!! It's SLACK ATTACK all the way!! along with Jordon Jackson!!! and the other extreme players that Central has!! come on in, take ur shoes off, sit a spell......cause you don't wanna miss this game!!!!! Seems like a bunch of "has been" football players on here .LOL

SLACK MAY NOT PLAY AGAINST POLK!!! OH NO WHAT WILL WE DO????? hahahahahaha ..... YA'LL GET A LIFE

slack not playing? or were you just playin around? just wondering?

i say Polk Co 17 Mcminn Central 24......polk may be a hard hitting football team and i congratulate them on that but hard hitting doesn't stop you from scoring. central will bring this 7 year streak to an end friday night ......central can go too deep with running backs and wear down polks hard hitting D.....btw anyone see what i seen on the news?....Ooltewah had two players get in trouble and it was on the news and all their coach made them do was run extra laps and sit out one game so i think coach derrick has the program under control but anyways . 17-24 central....GO CHARGERS!