Zak Tait (Knoxville Catholic)

Kendall Dangerfield (Giles Co.)

Class 3A Back

Deaunte Mason (Pearl Cohn)

Tyler Caldwell (Dyersburg)

Jeremy Holt (David Lipscomb)

Class 3A Kicker

Christian Reed (Station Camp)

THAT'S MY STORY & I AM STICKING TO IT!!!!!!!

Big Country.

I forgot about Donta Hightower @ Marshall Co as a potetial finalist. Back/Lineman? Sort of like Stokes. Anyway, I'm partial to the hogs, and one that I am remiss in mentioning is Ethan Parham for 2A Lineman. 6-6, 285, out of Huntingdon. Saw him on the camp circuit. Moved very well, good intensity. Honestly have not seen him this year, but would be interested in what the folks over that way say. Another one to think about in 3A might be Cameron Hunt, 6-3, 280 @ Lipscomb.

ruse?

Big Country.

I forgot about Donta Hightower @ Marshall Co as a potetial finalist. Back/Lineman? Sort of like Stokes. Anyway, I'm partial to the hogs, and one that I am remiss in mentioning is Ethan Parham for 2A Lineman. 6-6, 285, out of Huntingdon. Saw him on the camp circuit. Moved very well, good intensity. Honestly have not seen him this year, but would be interested in what the folks over that way say. Another one to think about in 3A might be Cameron Hunt, 6-3, 280 @ Lipscomb.

ruse?

Ethan Parham is out for the season with torn acl. the same knee as last year. a bunch of rag tag linemen from across the county, wont call their name, couldnt block him so they went after his knee. they knew him and knew which knee to go after. Sad, because he was being requited by some good 1a schools and is a good hard working kid. there are a couple of pictures on coacht gallerys of what happened, but like is said, i wont call the schools name.

Ethan Parham is out for the season with torn acl. the same knee as last year. a bunch of rag tag linemen from across the county, wont call their name, couldnt block him so they went after his knee. they knew him and knew which knee to go after. Sad, because he was being requited by some good 1a schools and is a good hard working kid. there are a couple of pictures on coacht gallerys of what happened, but like is said, i wont call the schools name.

Very sorry to hear that. I wish him the best. From what I saw, whoever takes a chance on him gets a good player. I really liked his potential on the defensive side. Would have made a good SDE. Big, strong kid, no fat, moved well, seemed like he had a good motor too. Best wishes to him.

ruse?

2006 Class 1A Mr Football QB Marco Dailey from Mt Pleasant.

Passing

83 Attempts

38 Completions

676 yards

9 Touchdowns

2 Interceptions

17.78 yards per completion

QBR 145.2

79 yards is longest completion

Rushing

163 Attempts

1469 yards

20 Touchdowns

9.0 yards per carry

163 yard per game

80 yards longest run

Total Offense

246 plays

2145 total yards

238.3 yards per game

Scoring

132 points

PAT

Rushing = 9 attempts 6 made 66.66%

Passing = 3 attempts 2 made 66.66%

TSSAA Record Book (According to the TSSAA Record page)

Most rushing yard by a QB 2618 set in 2006

The following are as of today 10/20/07 and will change every game he plays

Rushing yards in a Career = 4th all time with 6735 career yards. 620 yards from 3rd all time, 795 from 2nd all time & 2707 from 1st all time

Rushing TD in a Career = 101 TD, First all time

TD in a Career = 102 TD, 2nd all time, 30 behind 1st

Most TD both rushing & Passing = 114 total, 1st all time

Points in a Career = 642 points scored, 2nd all time, 150 behind 1st

Consecutive 100 yard Rushing Games = 21 straight, 2nd all time, 6 more to tie record

How is that mphstigers87?

Not trying to make you look bad at all, cause The Tennessean might and probably is wrong, but it has Marco with 11 touchdowns passing, and 700 yards passing as well.

Big Country.

ruse?

Cameron Hunt from David Lipscomb is a beast. Brandon Cannon for David Lipscomb is as well.

I know I am being partial but I also want to give a nod to Cheatham Co. senior OL/DL Jerry Henry. He has played his best football ever these last two weeks. You should come and watch the big man play ruse? if you love linemen with nasty streaks. He is 6'5 290lbs. and can down block anyone.

Rogers Gaines from White House & Clint Grubbs from Greenbrier are a couple of pretty darn good linemen as well. They'll get after folks and play the game the way that I LOVE IT!!!!

2A Back Cody Rich Smith County TB

203 Carries 1461 rushing yards 17 Rushing TD's 7.2 yards per carry 146 rushing yards per game

Also has one receiving TD This is through ten games He's gearing up to help lead Smith County through the playoffs.

Also as some of you like to point out he hasn't played the full game in most games,Only a half in a few. I can only imagine how many yards and scores he would have if Smith County's offense was one dimensional and give him the ball every snap like others who have similar stats.

I know everyone loves stats. As fieldgoal 1 pointed out, hope some of these guys will look at defense, kick-off coverage, kick-off returns and overall contribution to a teams success as a complete player and team leader. If that is the case, Harrison Moore should certainly be in the running for 2A back.