Official Mr. Football Thread: 1A, 2A, 3A

CoachT

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree and if Carr does not get it i say it should be Jordon then because he in my mind is a good player he is the leading rusher and did alot for the tigers. but Mr football i think should go to the one who does the most for there team and i say Carr, Jordon and then Marco

It sounds like there are more than one team out there that are one man shows. Stats says it all.

It sounds like there are more than one team out there that are one man shows. Stats says it all.

I am not a big mckenzie fan, but i assure you they are not a 1 man team. check out their defense. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I agree and if Carr does not get it i say it should be Jordon then because he in my mind is a good player he is the leading rusher and did alot for the tigers. but Mr football i think should go to the one who does the most for there team and i say Carr, Jordon and then Marco

I --of course --disagree. Marco first--then the others--in whatever order you'd like to place them.

I hate a dry bird, but Crow usually tastes that way.

I have been crusading for Chad Jordan all year long and he is a great back and probably the most durable back between he and Marco Daily and he is also probably a better candidate as a D1 player, but I saw Marco Daily vs McKenzie Friday night for the first time and I must say right here and now before they announce the winner.

Marco Daily is something special.

He was the Mt. Pleasant offense.

After seeing him play I can honestly say I have no problem with him repeating as Mr. Football 1A.

I hate a dry bird, but Crow usually tastes that way.

I have been crusading for Chad Jordan all year long and he is a great back and probably the most durable back between he and Marco Daily and he is also probably a better candidate as a D1 player, but I saw Marco Daily vs McKenzie Friday night for the first time and I must say right here and now before they announce the winner.

Marco Daily is something special.

He was the Mt. Pleasant offense.

After seeing him play I can honestly say I have no problem with him repeating as Mr. Football 1A.

All these boys are very deserving candidates! I think you prove the point that all us mTp Tigers have been trying to make for the last few years--Stats seem to fall short when trying to state WHY Marco is deserving of this award. You just have to see it to believe it! Thanks for the accolades