Bledsoe and Cannon

warrior4ever

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bc warriorhead you and i don't agree on somethings but one is that if you don't like what is being said on "our" thread then don't read and please don't waste our time having to read someone's post that doesn't know anything about warrior football. we will be more physical, more talented, faster and downright just better. now my final words before i get ready to go to the game GOOOOO BLUUUUUUUU

well u can think what u want warrior4ever, cuz i didnt even kno they had computers over in inbredville yet. but anyways thats beside the point. there is no way u stop cannons offense, they are smashmouth and when u think u got them stopped..........whoooop there goes #6 for 6. that happens at least 3 times friday as cannon beats ur so unstoppable bledsoe warriors.......and by the way grammer is spelled G R A M M A R. that is spelled with an A and not an E, im guessin u graduated from bledsoe.

Since when has Cannon become physical, since Chad brought some WARRIOR POWER over there. I hope he has fixed that poor excuse for a field since I was there because it used to look and feel like a pasture field. Inbredville? Look in the mirror punk your the one with the name BillyBob!

You must be out of your mind! No offense, but have you forgot where you are and who this "#6" apparently plays for. If Cannon beats Bledsoe by 2TDs, we should send the whole bunch home and skip the playoff game. NEVER HAPPEN! There is no way we can possibly lose to Cannon. I know "any team can beat any other team on any given day", but as Wardawg stated you can't win the Indy in a Pinto (that's funny). Cannon can't beat Bledsoe. And yes I know it has happened once, anc with all the problems we have at this time, this team is far better than that. I am not saying they are where they could be, but at least they will beat a team like Cannon... with a few scores to spare.

Go Warriors!

Man smebody must have their foot in their mouth. Cannon is destroying Bledsoe right now ha ha /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

bc warriorhead you and i don't agree on somethings but one is that if you don't like what is being said on "our" thread then don't read and please don't waste our time having to read someone's post that doesn't know anything about warrior football. we will be more physical, more talented, faster and downright just better. now my final words before i get ready to go to the game GOOOOO BLUUUUUUUU

Did you have a good trip? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You must be out of your mind! No offense, but have you forgot where you are and who this "#6" apparently plays for. If Cannon beats Bledsoe by 2TDs, we should send the whole bunch home and skip the playoff game. NEVER HAPPEN! There is no way we can possibly lose to Cannon. I know "any team can beat any other team on any given day", but as Wardawg stated you can't win the Indy in a Pinto (that's funny). Cannon can't beat Bledsoe. And yes I know it has happened once, anc with all the problems we have at this time, this team is far better than that. I am not saying they are where they could be, but at least they will beat a team like Cannon... with a few scores to spare.

Go Warriors!

Yea u might want to go ahead and skip out on the playoffs. try 4 touchdowns and some change there. I bet you will be more careful on them predictions next time and keep your mouth shut

Since when has Cannon become physical, since Chad brought some WARRIOR POWER over there. I hope he has fixed that poor excuse for a field since I was there because it used to look and feel like a pasture field. Inbredville? Look in the mirror punk your the one with the name BillyBob!

Must have fixed that cow pasture enough to hang 31 points on you!!

I bet Coach Chad is loving it that much more by hanging that 0 on the scoreboard!!

Congrats Cannon County!!