FridayMainEvent

Game winner?  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Game winner?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude as a former member of the team, I am calling you out!!!! I know your either not a starter or you would know better to run ur mouth like this or ur not even a player for Jo Byrns and your just trying to get Cascade all hyped up with your comments. Either way its a really childish thing to do. I can gurantee you the captains of this football team, Kurt, Corbin, etc would not approve of wut your saying, so stop. I am not saying that you cant back up what you say, but actions speak louder then words. Alot of ppl didnt like me posting on this site while I played, but I never not once did I ever talk crap about the other team. So just have some respect for your teammates and stop posting!!!!

I don't know y u callin me out chris? if you know this team, you know we got this covered. practice had been intense and were ready! cascade will know soon nuff what DEVIL football is all about.. just chill bro.. we'll make u proud come friday night! better be ready stable boyz.........we comin for ya!!!!!!!!!

I personally do not feel that the crowd will have much to do w/ who wins this game at all. These are 2 good experienced teams w/ good players on both sides; once you break through the fog(hype) this game will be decided on the field by the players regardless of what any of us say on coacht.....

You obviously haven't been in a big game. You see the crowds make differences in all levels of games. You seethe crowd get so loud that the other team can't even audible. Thats what i'm talking about. It might not win a game, but it makes a team make mistakes.

people will be watching the quarterbacks, running backs, and receivers, but the best and perhaps most crucial matchup may take place when no. 54 for cascade nathan armstrong who arguably is the best defensive end in the region and probably best defensive lineman goes against no. 63 brett worsham for jbs. who has moved to tackel this year and may be the best at his position in the region. both 54 and 63 were on the on-the ball -all-mid state team. 54 for cascade will sometims flip to the other side and he will have another tough match-up with 56 michael corbin. corbin is a good solid offensive tackle, though a little undersized; he has good movement with his feet. for people who understand how good football is played corbin is probably the best all-around lineman on the team for his play on both offense and defense. i understand the other de's who play for cascade are pretty good, also.

By the way everybody, it looks like it could be raining all the way up until 2 p.m. As soon as the sun goes down (at 6 p.m.) that temp is going to drop. Expect a wind chill around 43 degrees. So, buy you some hand and feet warmers. I think Lowe's and possibly Wal-Mart sells the feet warmers that stick to your socks. They are pretty good at keeping your toes from going numb.

You obviously haven't been in a big game. You see the crowds make differences in all levels of games. You seethe crowd get so loud that the other team can't even audible. Thats what i'm talking about. It might not win a game, but it makes a team make mistakes.

The biggest crowd I've seen for a 1A game in the last couple of years was this game a year ago. Even with that crowd, I don't think calling audibles was a problem. You're in an open field as opposed to stadium type seating you see in the college and pro's. The noise level isn't confined and channeled down to the field. The biggest advantage to a large crowd is firing the kids up, not drowning out the play calling of the other team.