WESTVIEW VS. HUMBOLDT

Futball4Life

Every 2A team west of Nashville who is going to the playoffs is rooting for Humboldt

Westview, althought they would never do it, would be better off throwing this game. Humboldt qualifying for the last wildcard means all Nashville privates go East.

If I'm not mistaken, if Humboldt loses to Westview, they probably won't qualify for a wildcard bid.

This was posted on the CoachT homepage ... talks about all the playoffs and such. Might be worth a look.

http://images.coacht.com/partner/965wbfg/2...estplayoffs.pdf

The QB is more dangerous when he goes back to pass because you never know what he's gonna do with the ball. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You are right. Good job. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Westview betta not be throwing anything but Mold from the school!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

they need to win all they can before them DAWGS come calling to lay the smack down in WEEK 10 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

you betta recognize!! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Well! It goes to show you, no matter what thread your on, Milan will be mentioned or how it relates to them. I wonder if they are in the East Tn threads too. /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Westview betta not be throwing anything but Mold from the school!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

they need to win all they can before them DAWGS come calling to lay the smack down in WEEK 10 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

you betta recognize!! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

I Do recognize. I recognize you as the semi-illiterate bore that you are. Now that we've heard from the sector of the population that provides a valid argument against freedom of speech, crawl back under your rock. Surely, if you're a Milan grad, you know that "them" is a personal pronoun and cannot modify a noun [DAWGS]. In your case, you probably had a court date when that was taught. You may leave now and not return.

If Humboldt can limit Westveiw's QB and the runnig back #47 I can't remember his name then they could have a chance to win. The QB is more dangerous when he goes back to pass because you never know what he's gonna do with the ball. If Humboldt can get pressure on the QB then watch out he WILL NOT THROW THE BALL he will bring it down and take off. He has decent speed he returned a Kickoff against Camden and he was the biggest reason for them Beating Camden. He can throw the ball decently, but he's not like Derek Carr of Mckenzie, Spencer Berry of Camden, or Connor Lowry of CPA. The running back is a haus he's starting Defensive End, but don't let this fool you he can scoot. He is very physical, but if you hit him enough he becomes more of a finesse back and tries to make to make you miss more. If Humboldt plays physical on D they can put themselves in a very good position to win. This game should be a dandy, and with all that bein said Good Luck to both teams. I hope yall both have an injury free game, and whoever is gonna be traveling to the game stay safe. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

This is the most idiotic analyses of Westview that I've ever seen or heard. You've seen Westview play how many times? If you're so astute, why didn't you provide all this to the Camden coaches and then maybe Camden would not have LOST to Westview?

This is the most idiotic analyses of Westview that I've ever seen or heard. You've seen Westview play how many times? If you're so astute, why didn't you provide all this to the Camden coaches and then maybe Camden would not have LOST to Westview?

I must say I agree...you can not key in on certain players as Westview has other players that can bust ya as well...Buddy Legens is QUICK!!!! Harrison Moore is a DUAL THREAT!!!! JC Griggs will RUN YOU OVER!!!! Westviews Defense is SOLID!!!! Point being...stop them all and you beat them!!! More than likely they won't be stopped!!! Westview big in this one...Good Luck to both teams!!

I must say I agree...you can not key in on certain players as Westview has other players that can bust ya as well...Buddy Legens is QUICK!!!! Harrison Moore is a DUAL THREAT!!!! JC Griggs will RUN YOU OVER!!!! Westviews Defense is SOLID!!!! Point being...stop them all and you beat them!!! More than likely they won't be stopped!!! Westview big in this one...Good Luck to both teams!!

What's the world coming to? I actually agree with GCPioneer for once.

I once again must agree with 48chevy with his accurate statement. Its amazing how many Camden fans just bemoan the fact that Westview not once, not twice, but three times have been victorious over the "allmighty lions." The way it sounds to me when I read these posts, that the fans need to take Kevins spot. These posters seem to know exactly how to beat westview down to the "T". I love the analysis and the expertise- breakdown of Westviews offense that these die hard Camden fans have presented. Next week they should definately present Martin Fans with a plethora of tips, facts, and predictions about the game. There is One thing for sure Camden can spank Westview's tail in "Sorghum Sopping." Definately don't want to challenge Benton County in that contest.