Collinwood @ Perry Co.

Chunk_d

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was really impressed last week with C'woods Trio of running backs...thought they ran the ball well...any of yall c'wood people know what grades those guys are in??

they are all Freshmen lol NOT /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> .. #5 is a soph. #9 & #10 are both JR .

Sorry to hear that man , yall prolly going to try an ambush on us . /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> hope its a good clean contest with both teams injury free . Viking Fan --- Your 8th grade team has a gifted tackler ,, he lit us up several times 2 weeks ago . # 5 i think it was ... he knows how to put ya down . I was in aww ... there is a lot of talent on the line as well for next year , the problem is getting them to play and not walk the halls at school . Just like 20 years ago when I played ,, makes you sick at the talent that dont play sometimes because of a bad coach or just dont want too ... good luck Friday night ..... Go Trojans

I think #5 is Jacob Tucker, good player. I assume he'll play next year. I know what you mean, there are lots of kids who could and should be playing, but don't for one reason or another.

Sorry to hear that man , yall prolly going to try an ambush on us . /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> hope its a good clean contest with both teams injury free . Viking Fan --- Your 8th grade team has a gifted tackler ,, he lit us up several times 2 weeks ago . # 5 i think it was ... he knows how to put ya down . I was in aww ... there is a lot of talent on the line as well for next year , the problem is getting them to play and not walk the halls at school . Just like 20 years ago when I played ,, makes you sick at the talent that dont play sometimes because of a bad coach or just dont want too ... good luck Friday night ..... Go Trojans

Does anyone know who this #5 is? Just curious. I have a good Idea. Sounds like Jacob Tucker, One of the most talented kids I have ever coached!!! I know he wore 5 two years ago.

Good Luck Vikings

well i have the trojans to win big time 56-7. the running baks are getting better each week and the linemen are remebering heir plays as if it is second nature. but i have to tell yall that this running core may just get better next year. #13 from last year is coming back. that will give the everyone another back to worry about.

the weather is changed its playoff time.

GO TROJANS /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />