Collinwood @ Perry Co.

Chunk_d

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty convenient for one of your "great" running backs to be living in Alabama and playing HS football in Tennessee. I guess it works out great he can catch a ride with the asst coach that lives in Alabama.

I guess you beleave in the tooth fairy as well there NEUT. ..ha ha a woman told you about that as well so run with it my friend ,,,,, /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Collinwood is a great team this year and r solid with everything they try. If the Vikings want ne chance of winning they r gonna have 2 play PERFECT just for it 2 b a close game. GO TROJANS!!!

WAITING ON THEM WILDCATS!!! /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

yeah next weeks matchup will be a GREAT one...i hate to look ahead on here since how collinwood is playing PC this week but next weeks will be the region matchup of the week!!

I'm thinking the Tucker kid is the middle school QB but I'm not for sure.

I am sure he is, he started for me at QB in the 6th grade. He was also a heck of a CB. Looked small, but you better not run to his side. Chunk_d did say #5 on the 8th grade team. Got to be Jacob Tucker! A great kid and a awesome athlete! This kid will do well in the future.

Does Collinwood have a freshman on the team named Ethan Borden? He left the school that I am at now and went to C'wood. Just wondering if he was playing and how he was doing.

I am sure he is, he started for me at QB in the 6th grade. He was also a heck of a CB. Looked small, but you better not run to his side. Chunk_d did say #5 on the 8th grade team. Got to be Jacob Tucker! A great kid and a awesome athlete! This kid will do well in the future.

Does Collinwood have a freshman on the team named Ethan Borden? He left the school that I am at now and went to C'wood. Just wondering if he was playing and how he was doing.

I beleave his name is Ethan , he is on the JV team and i dont get to see them work out , we have a awesome FRESHMAN squad this year .Talking about the Tucker kid , he will knock the spit out ya mouth . lol i like the way he tackles . /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />