Mt Pleasant VS Columbia Academy

wholder

You know that the 10 miles that the dawgs will have to travel to the jungle is going to seem like 100 miles, knowing what waits them. But after the whooping they will get, it will seem like 1000 miles to get home. I just hope they will get here a little early this time. I've heard of fashionably late and understand it comming from C.A., but for a football game that was ridiculouse.LOL just kidding few friends up there. Yea I hope to see the young tigers get plenty of playing time, too. But with it being the seniors last reg. home game they should get all the playing time they want, just keep them injury free. /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

Thanks Jax we need all the fans where ever they are.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st string D didn't give up a point against Huntland and I don't think they were inside of our 20 in the first half. There on the same mission /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> .

Actually the 1st string D did give up the first TD. They had one second string player on the field when Huntland scored but I'll take that. They are still working hard and getting better. Good Luck Tigers!!

1st string D didn't give up a point against Huntland and I don't think they were inside of our 20 in the first half. There on the same mission /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> .

[/quo

Go back and look at your film Huntland did score their first td on your first team defense. No disrespect intended the tigers did dominate the game and will dominate this on also

Actually the 1st string D did give up the first TD. They had one second string player on the field when Huntland scored but I'll take that. They are still working hard and getting better. Good Luck Tigers!!

Sorry I did not read all the posts before I posted. You guys are a class act good luck in the rest of the season.