Mt Pleasant VS Columbia Academy

wholder

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately for the dawgs MtP will dominate in this game. I hope that the young tigers get to see ALOT of playing time in this game . . . The dawgs just don't have the size, however they do have a little speed, but its no match for the tigers. I would venture to say it will be a shutout, playing in tha jungle . . . the dawgs just bring the salad to the table but the tigers are bringing the meat and potatoes!!!!!!!! haha

MP by as many as they want...you know it's funny..never heard of them till we played last year...but I am now one of their best fans in West Tenn

Nice to have you on the wagon Jax Man. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Though we got our britches beat off in the 2nd half when the two met, the guys must have left a heck of an impression. Huh? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

GO TIGERS!

The bullfrogs come to "tha jungle" Friday night. Lets get all our cars and drive around the field 25 times blowing our horns LOL. What is it called the when the Tigers beat Zion and CA? Some kinda award the paper gives for the three 1A schools. I have forgotten.

I believe that it is called the Daily Herald Challenge Cup or something along those lines.

mPt name the score. mPt on a mission now but the D needs to be on the same mission.

1st string D didn't give up a point against Huntland and I don't think they were inside of our 20 in the first half. There on the same mission /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> .