Mt Pleasant VS Columbia Academy

wholder

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thelma, don't talk trash. All you ever do is try to solve problems and sound sensible. You really shouldn't tarnish your reputation by talking trash on here.

Like your going to loose sleep tarnishing the'' ol'' reputation on here ,, OMG ... if this was true some ppl on here would have stains at home so bad GAS couldn't take it off . /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> if Thelma wants to talk it she can /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> just think at the POWDER MP will be saving next year not scoring, ha ha '' ... Marko done put 3 MP boosters in the poor house from buying all that powder /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />....I think this one will be over at halftime ........... Good luck friday night to both teams ,,,,,, Go Trojans

Oh, oh, i've got an even better idea, lets get a big cannon, and every time our team scores we will set it off and scare the poop out of everyone!!!

Go Dawgs!

You haven't been around that program for long. When they were Columbia Military Academy during the 70's, they did fire a cannon every time they scored. It didn't happen much back then either. BTW, get your poop ready.

You haven't been around that program for long. When they were Columbia Military Academy during the 70's, they did fire a cannon every time they scored. It didn't happen much back then either. BTW, get your poop ready.

Actually CMA had some pretty good football teams. There's a different breed of people running that place now and it gets worse every year. I cant wait for TSSAA to totally split all private and publics into their own divisions. Thats another discussion though.

Like your going to loose sleep tarnishing the'' ol'' reputation on here ,, OMG ... if this was true some ppl on here would have stains at home so bad GAS couldn't take it off . /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> if Thelma wants to talk it she can /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> just think at the POWDER MP will be saving next year not scoring, ha ha '' ... Marko done put 3 MP boosters in the poor house from buying all that powder /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />....I think this one will be over at halftime ........... Good luck friday night to both teams ,,,,,, Go Trojans

The only reason is wrote my reply to Thelma, is because Thelma is always telling people not to talk trash. So I thought it was extremely hypocritical for Thelma to write that.

Also, Chunk_d, get over it. Yall lost. We've dropped it, for the most part, why won't you? When Marco is gone next year, talk all you want, but not this year. Then when Mt. Pleasant beats you without Marco, stop talking again. It only makes you look more ignorant. (If possible)

What happenend?

I'm not sure, i heard he was dismissed from the team but that is the only information that i have received.

The other thing that hurts CA other than numbers is def. size, they have been very small in the past few years and rely on speed which works against some teams but not all (i.e. Mt. P) and this year they have lost multiple starters to major and minor injuries so they are playing many freshmen and players with little to no experience.

The only reason is wrote my reply to Thelma, is because Thelma is always telling people not to talk trash. So I thought it was extremely hypocritical for Thelma to write that.

Also, Chunk_d, get over it. Yall lost. We've dropped it, for the most part, why won't you? When Marco is gone next year, talk all you want, but not this year. Then when Mt. Pleasant beats you without Marco, stop talking again. It only makes you look more ignorant. (If possible)

I wonder if... get over what ,,, duhhh /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I have dropped it >>> respect for you that is <<< who mentioned that game there dude ? im not the one going out of my way to look ignorant. As for Marko ill talk about him all i want ,,,, ill even talk about him next year as well ... and maybe even 10 years from now , And by no means are the tigresses going to beat us next year ,, so there . Go Trojans

I wonder if... get over what ,,, duhhh /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I have dropped it >>> respect for you that is <<< who mentioned that game there dude ? im not the one going out of my way to look ignorant. As for Marko ill talk about him all i want ,,,, ill even talk about him next year as well ... and maybe even 10 years from now , And by no means are the tigresses going to beat us next year ,, so there . Go Trojans

Want to bet? I'll be glad for you to buy me a cold drink after the game.