Anderson CO

bigred57

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Way to go AC. Keep doing what you're doing we'll see you in the play offs

Yeah..nice to see the mavs playing again they got in and did what they had to do last night quick. I'm glad to see them play like they know they can just hope they will keep it up for every game after this...good win last night.

just got finished with the prep extra it looks like to me ya'll had the same problem as us. 13 penalties for 94 yards is that what gave them there touch down. They had only 3 penalties for 15 yard hum a little home cooking. Did you guys have any injuries due to dirty play

I don't think either team had any injuries last night and their touchdown happened late in the fourth quarter with less than a minute left i think?

just got finished with the prep extra it looks like to me ya'll had the same problem as us. 13 penalties for 94 yards is that what gave them there touch down. They had only 3 penalties for 15 yard hum a little home cooking. Did you guys have any injuries due to dirty play

You are never going to stop are you? Most people are smart enough to know that kids get hurt playing football! Yes, all of those 13 penalties were on our scoring drive. We had the ball on the 4 and AC was offside and refs gave us 5 yards and the TD! If we play so dirty, why only 3 penalties? What will it take for you to get off LA's case and move on?

You are never going to stop are you? Most people are smart enough to know that kids get hurt playing football! Yes, all of those 13 penalties were on our scoring drive. We had the ball on the 4 and AC was offside and refs gave us 5 yards and the TD! If we play so dirty, why only 3 penalties? What will it take for you to get off LA's case and move on?

like i said a little home cooking. If you played so perfect you guys would have a perfect season. Oh i forgot you do. In 2 games that i know of you only 4 penalties adding up to 25 yards where the other teams had 24 penalties for 200 yards. I'm sure that anderson co ran the score up too. Im sure people were paying more attention how you played because of me. AC good job on your win against LA thats what your suppose to do to losers like these guys

like i said a little home cooking. If you played so perfect you guys would have a perfect season. Oh i forgot you do. In 2 games that i know of you only 4 penalties adding up to 25 yards where the other teams had 24 penalties for 200 yards. I'm sure that anderson co ran the score up too. Im sure people were paying more attention how you played because of me. AC good job on your win against LA thats what your suppose to do to losers like these guys

Actually, the refs did a fair job. AC didn't run the score up even though they could have. Varsity players were pulled after about the first three downs into the second half. JV put in, LA scored last few minutes of the game. Tailback for AC was injured, don't know of any injuries for LA. Kerr showed some class pulling varsity players early on. LA obviously in rebuilding stage.

Takes a real big man to call a team during their rebuilding season losers. Losers? maybe in a "game" but you sir are one grand loser in the game of life.

WOW! Why don't you give yourself a high five for doing such a great job! Thanks for the kind words---again!!

Takes a real big man to call a team during their rebuilding season losers. Losers? maybe in a "game" but you sir are one grand loser in the game of life.

You're right of course, but it takes a real big coach to teach you're kids how to cheat. What kind of message is he sending that cheaters never win well he's done a great job with that . Keep up with the perfect season keep hurting players I hope you feel good about next year

WOW! Why don't you give yourself a high five for doing such a great job! Thanks for the kind words---again!!

Old Cat. Big red rooster is a coward and a cry baby. Or he really wants to attend LA and be a Wildcat. That's all he can talk or think about. We would love to have him up here. So, big red rooster come on up. We might teach you something, and respect would be first on the agenda. And the way you cheer on every body with them flapping fingers, you probably have a loud mouth; so cheerleading would be 2nd on the agenda. We'll work on playing dirty and cheating later. And if you don't want to get hurt, we'll put you on the debate team( I think talking jibberish is still a subject), or put you on the balloon soft toss team. Come on up, we'll have something for you! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />