Cloudland vs. Grace Christian

Bluengoldblood

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll definately be there, and you very well may prove me wrong. I just don't think you guys can stop Cloudland from running the ball. I do think it will be worth the price of admission.

We'll give you a good game to say the least... If the DBs step up, we'll stop the run. Our passing offense is better then Cloudland's though... so who knows... you will definitely get your money's worth!

We'll give you a good game to say the least... If the DBs step up, we'll stop the run. Our passing offense is better then Cloudland's though... so who knows... you will definitely get your money's worth!

Oh , I fully expect 4 quarters of football, it will probably have alot to do with who make the least amount of mistakes.. Special teams ,penalties and turnovers. It looks like a close one to me.

You are nothin but a little punk who runs his mouth on these boards but will not say anything to anyones face. I have found that out first hand. So why don't you stop running your mouth, and just watch the games because you are making me sick.

What do you want me to say? I've only been confronted a couple of times and no I'm not one to make the first move, but if someone has the nerve to swing at me, you can bet your money that I'm not going to run. I'm not on here to start fights and I have a right to an opinion. You can pay my internet bill this month and I'll be quiet. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Aren't you a little confused. If you rely on db's to stop the run doesn't that mean we are already 5-7 yards deep into the secondary?Up here we usually rely on d-line and lb's to stop the run game. But hey, What do I know, I'm just a fan. You do have an explosive pass game though. Accurate qb, BIG fast recievers. maybe we can keep from getting run off our own home field. Have a safe trip up and we will see you Thursday night.

I'll definately be there, and you very well may prove me wrong. I just don't think you guys can stop Cloudland from running the ball. I do think it will be worth the price of admission.

does cloudland really run the ball that hard? and does grace really throw that well?

does cloudland really run the ball that hard? and does grace really throw that well?

Grace is alot more balanced than most would think, 1400 rushing and 1400 passing. Cloudland don't pass near as much. I know they have ran the ball pretty good all year. I don't know where to find any stats on Cloudland.

I know Hughes has ran for over 500 yards and Tipton is closing in on a 1000. Sluder and Clawson probably combine for almost another 500. I'd say Cloudland is closing in on 2000 rushing yards as a team. I do wish we would throw more because it doesn't allow defenses to key in. We have the capability of executing a pretty good passing game. Grace on the other hand has a great passing attack. We will have to stop the big plays.

i believe the highlanders will have a solid game at home no fumbullitice or pick -offs. landers 34, gc 21

here is something else i been pondering, i believe we should make the home side of the field our side again. i wasnt for this in the past when it come up on here, but after the jellico come back last year i figured out it is just to much of an advantage for the other team. after they get the momentem then there fans are going crazy and if it is a close game in the 4th, its hard to overcome. i hope everyone has some input on this subject.

bump

bump

I'VE been begging for them to do that since they started it,nobody seems to get into the game when our guys are on the opposite side of the field.I think its useless for us to keep doing it.I think it gives the other team more of an advantage being in front of their fans,if their fans were on the opposite side i could see where it might give us an advantage

I'VE been begging for them to do that since they started it,nobody seems to get into the game when our guys are on the opposite side of the field.I think its useless for us to keep doing it.I think it gives the other team more of an advantage being in front of their fans,if their fans were on the opposite side i could see where it might give us an advantage

I think its easier for both the coaches and players to focus on the other side, too many distractions on the bleacher side. Alot of people trying to talk to the kids and Coaches ,some of them wanting to call plays. You can hear some very ugly things directed at the coaches, they don't need it. Their job is tough enough.