Cloudland vs. Grace Christian

Bluengoldblood

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm lucky ,they play on different nights.

I was actually debating on whether to watch this game or go watch Curt Phillips beat Elizabethton's brains in. I want to see him play before he goes to Wisconsin and this may be my last chance since Hampton will probably be playing every night that South does from here on out. And there is nothing I like more than to see the Cyclones get destroyed. But when it comes down to it, I am sure I will be at Orr field Thursday night. I want to see if Cloudland can hang with Grace...

I don't want to hear any Hampton's fans mouths after we have respected your team all year. Our boys are the one's who will be on the field taking care of business. Right now they are concerned with beating Grace. They have to play Grace before they play Hampton. If they beat Grace, then they will battle Hampton for the title. The games are not won on here, they are won on the field and I've seen some pretty strange things happen. Of Course, Hampton is an elite football team. I pull for them every Friday until they play Cloudand. The Landers are an underdog the next two weeks. No body believes they can win but I do. No matter how heavy a favorite Hampton is, they will still have to show up and play their best ball because the Landers are not going to roll over and they will take advantage of every opportunity they have. If Hampton was to beat us bad or beat us by a little, I would still be in the Bulldog's corner during the playoffs. Everyone needs to ignore the nuts who are going to pull against you no matter who you play. 2005 was two years ago. I've put the bitter feelings behind me and I want to see Little Mike do good because he is a senior. These posters like longhairdon't care and others who continue to bring up what happened two years ago need to learn to forgive and forget. I'm gonna change my name to baldheaddoescare. My bald head thinks we have a chance to do some great things the next two weeks. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I don't want to hear any Hampton's fans mouths after we have respected your team all year. Our boys are the one's who will be on the field taking care of business. Right now they are concerned with beating Grace. They have to play Grace before they play Hampton. If they beat Grace, then they will battle Hampton for the title. The games are not won on here, they are won on the field and I've seen some pretty strange things happen. Of Course, Hampton is an elite football team. I pull for them every Friday until they play Cloudand. The Landers are an underdog the next two weeks. No body believes they can win but I do. No matter how heavy a favorite Hampton is, they will still have to show up and play their best ball because the Landers are not going to roll over and they will take advantage of every opportunity they have. If Hampton was to beat us bad or beat us by a little, I would still be in the Bulldog's corner during the playoffs. Everyone needs to ignore the nuts who are going to pull against you no matter who you play. 2005 was two years ago. I've put the bitter feelings behind me and I want to see Little Mike do good because he is a senior. These posters like longhairdon't care and others who continue to bring up what happened two years ago need to learn to forgive and forget. I'm gonna change my name to baldheaddoescare. My bald head thinks we have a chance to do some great things the next two weeks. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

who is hating on the Landers?

You are nothin but a little punk who runs his mouth on these boards but will not say anything to anyones face. I have found that out first hand. So why don't you stop running your mouth, and just watch the games because you are making me sick.

You are nothin but a little punk who runs his mouth on these boards but will not say anything to anyones face. I have found that out first hand. So why don't you stop running your mouth, and just watch the games because you are making me sick.

actually thats one of his more intellegent post, but on to more important things. i believe the highlanders will have a solid game at home no fumbullitice or pick -offs. landers 34, gc 21

here is something else i been pondering, i believe we should make the home side of the field our side again. i wasnt for this in the past when it come up on here, but after the jellico come back last year i figured out it is just to much of an advantage for the other team. after they get the momentem then there fans are going crazy and if it is a close game in the 4th, its hard to overcome. i hope everyone has some input on this subject.

I've checked all the ratings out there and actually, Grace is the underdog. Most have Cloudland a small favorite and one has cloudland about a 18 point favorite. I think Cloudland will win this one.