Cloudland vs. Grace Christian

Bluengoldblood

Your right, I was wrong, I'm a big enough man to admit when I am wrong. I think Pujo might tell you though , thats not the Grace we played, dont get me wrong you guys played hard and made them look bad, but i wont be wrong on this, next Friday, Bulldogs in a big way......

I came and saw you all play Grace. Looked like the same team to me. The only difference I saw was we didn't put the ball on the ground 5 times. Hampton made Grace look really good the 1st 3 quarters. You all stopped yourselves. Add 5 touchdowns to that 35 and they don't look so good do they? Now if Grace's rush defense was as potent as their O, well then that would be a different story. Bulldogs SHOULD win in a big way,#2 in the state,Bigger, faster,bigger, stronger. Still......thats why we play the games,right?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I came and saw you all play Grace. Looked like the same team to me. The only difference I saw was we didn't put the ball on the ground 5 times. Hampton made Grace look really good the 1st 3 quarters. You all stopped yourselves. Add 5 touchdowns to that 35 and they don't look so good do they? Now if Grace's rush defense was as potent as their O, well then that would be a different story. Bulldogs SHOULD win in a big way,#2 in the state,Bigger, faster,bigger, stronger. Still......thats why we play the games,right?

I have to agree with paradox to an extent. That wasn't the same Grace team last night that Hampton played. Having said that, I think they were playing over their heads against Hampton. The QB looked awesome. The ball never hit the ground once he put it in the air at Hampton. I didn't see a single good throw from him last night. They were all behind the recievers or over their heads. Honestly, I thought Grace would beat Cloudland by a TD or 2, but I was wrong. Cloudland IS the better team, not a doubt in my mind. Grace just isn't as good as they played at Hampton...

I have to agree with paradox to an extent. That wasn't the same Grace team last night that Hampton played. Having said that, I think they were playing over their heads against Hampton. The QB looked awesome. The ball never hit the ground once he put it in the air at Hampton. I didn't see a single good throw from him last night. They were all behind the recievers or over their heads. Honestly, I thought Grace would beat Cloudland by a TD or 2, but I was wrong. Cloudland IS the better team, not a doubt in my mind. Grace just isn't as good as they played at Hampton...

All of you guys are acting like Grace played terribly. I will admit that it wasnt the best game stat wise but Grace played very hard. Grace never gave up and they really pulled it together during the last 2 minutes of the 4th quarter. Cloudland played well and caused several turn-overs but Grace also caused their share of turn-overs. It was a game of heart and Grace proved that they have a lot. Cloudland has a tough defense and a nice running game. Good job to # 8. You sure do have some legs on you. Cloudland has some amazing athletes but so does Grace. Good luck next week. GO RAMS!