5a Franklin County at 2a Smith County

Antwan

The Owls are playing a chump team that dont come on coacht and post. Dont bring a crowd. And nobody knows them. Good choice in non region game. I bet that changes. Didnt get the GV gate this year, Westy brought 50 people. Best hope you get a home game. Got to pay for the lights. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Yank, Yank...

Owls win by 21 at least. Hammer time. These chumps are toast. Nobodys!!! Do they even post their scores on radio on Friday night? If they had any guts they would be on here showing it. chirp, chirp. Hear the crickets???????? They surely must be soccer and softball folks.

C'mon MO$$$$, don't be on here starting stuff. Sounds like you've been riding around with your buddy lickin' stamps.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on MO....Franklin Co doesn't need any extra motivation. They are 5A.

Hey play them like you played GV. You wont have to worry about them being 5A. Surely you can step up one more time this year. I feel it coming. The Owls playing up to the potential they should be playing at. Been half stepping since GV. Get with it. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Hopefully Smith Co. will bring-it...no matter who they play. It's always a great atmosphere in the "hole". I look for them to improve their record and get some home field advantage come play-off time!

don't expect much of a crowd. Last night was senior night for FC and the crowd was pretty sparse. Mostly students walking around and not watching the game.

[/quote

It has always been that way, to much playing favorites there to ever have a decent team. I cant believe that FC schedule this game anyways.

This thread is boring!!! I was planning on coming to the game since we have the week off, but the thread is making me change my mind I may go to TC vs FC now.

I did talk to one person down here from FC that is going..........uh.....if you see him, point him my direction...he'll be the guy in the FC hat... /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Riverdale[/url]' date='Oct 20 2007 - 11:49 AM' post='826591716']

don't expect much of a crowd. Last night was senior night for FC and the crowd was pretty sparse. Mostly students walking around and not watching the game.

[/quote

It has always been that way, to much playing favorites there to ever have a decent team. I cant believe that FC schedule this game anyways.

If FC brings no crowd...it looks to be a worse schedule for SC than for FC.

Well, I've tried. I've worn SC shirts, caps and jackets to work all week and I this is what I've gotten so far;

1. Do we play ya'll this week?

2. Hey, ya'll are #8 in 2A this week.

3. Where's Smith Co?

4. Ya'll are what...2A, why are we playing ya'll?

5. Where's Carthage?

6. Carthage, that's where Al Gore's from ain't it?

AND THEN I SEE THE WESTMORELAND GRAD, "Go away, I don't want to hear it" /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I was really looking forward to this week at work.....zzzzzzz!

Well, I've tried. I've worn SC shirts, caps and jackets to work all week and I this is what I've gotten so far;

1. Do we play ya'll this week?

2. Hey, ya'll are #8 in 2A this week.

3. Where's Smith Co?

4. Ya'll are what...2A, why are we playing ya'll?

5. Where's Carthage?

6. Carthage, that's where Al Gore's from ain't it?

AND THEN I SEE THE WESTMORELAND GRAD, "Go away, I don't want to hear it" /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I was really looking forward to this week at work.....zzzzzzz!

I've got one for them.

Where are all of the FC fans? Gee...you're a 5a school.