District 10A

irishfan1

Lighten up bro, I was just kidding also. If I want to argue or be all serious I can just talk to my wife or go to work. LOL

Do you know me, have you ever been over here shooting with all the ballers? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

yeah i know you and yes i have been over there

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, did east have a good game and NCS a bad one or was it just a good match up?

East is better than they are put out to be. NCS had a good game and were leading by 7 or 8 then East started to make a little run. NCS couldnt hit their free throws so that kept east in there. but ncs was able to hold them off by playing good defense and forcing turnovers to keep the lead

They lost to McEwen last Friday in a decent game.... I will say that NCS will win this one by around 17 or so.... something like 72-55...... Reeves seems to be the only one that really creates his own shot, a pretty aggressive player, looks to score first.... All of the other players really did not look that good... spann has some athleticism, but did not impress during the game... Taylor the same way... JBS will have to develop some scorers if they want to contend for the district crown.. McEwen looked ok, they looked a little sketchy handling the ball with ryan ross out of the game... ross and brink are where they need to be at, hopefully the rest of the team will develop along as the year progresses... If ross and brink stay healthy, the role players develop (a must), and Stokes comes back where he left off, McEwen will defintely become a contender by late Jan. early Feb... It is all about hitting you stride at the right point of the season.... Good luck Warriors...

Caden Anderson scored 20 points with 5 from the 3-point line, Bradely Elkins added 19 and Connor Davidson put in 14 points as Nashville Christian (9-0) defeated Jo Byrns (0-6). ANderson hit a half court shot to end the first half and was fouled and made the FT to tie the score and give NCS the momentum going in the half.