District 10A

irishfan1

"It's like deja vu all over again." Yadda, yadda yadda.

What would you dispute?

I am not Coach V.---really I'm not

NCS IS 22-1 and ranked #4 according to this morning's paper

Anderson does have 991 wins and a National Championship

Petrone did leave Father Ryan

Petrone did volunteer coach at Vandy

Petrone did get fired at Cumberland and Centennial

Petrone did run out on Hickman County after summer camp

Heritage did choke in the district tourney in '06

Heritage did choke in the 1st round of the region after winning the district in '07

Heritage has done a swan dive since the end of December this season

I am not Coach V.--really I'm not

The real Coach V DOES lie around all day in a new suit.

I think that covers everything I posted. And it is all true, sorry.

Okay Big (mouth) Chief,

In one post I asked you if you were Coach V and got no reply, so I thought you were and just wanted to protect your anonymity. On another, I assumed you were and wrote somewhat of a personal message to you inviting you to a home game and you never disputed or corrected me that you were not. In some sick way you were enjoying it. So it seems that you liked the fact that I thought you were. Coach V. who was the coach previous to our current one. He is not dead lying in a new suit but he is confined to a wheel chair so shame on you for speaking of the dead and handicapped like you knew them. I never said that coach P was the best ever or even compared him to Anderson, I only said what I know of my personal experience with him which I will repeat. He has been a great influence on my son and that he has been more than a coach. He has also been a mentor. Certain things I could not get through to my son he has been able to. His players have a very close bond to him. Was I excited in the beginning of the year? YES. we were 7-0. Was I bragging about it? Yes, I am a proud father. Did it get your goat? Yes. When we started our grueling slide did I admit to it and say that right now our team has no heart? Yes. What had started out as some innocent banter between you and I has turned into something very ugly. I did not want it to. So, after reading all of your post it is very apparent that you are immature and incapable of keeping it civalI am mad at myself for letting you drag me down to your level. I am assuming you are a grown up, at least chronologically. But your post sure seem that of what would come out of a 8th graders mouth. I think you need to take a long hard look in the mirror and ask yourself the question? Am I as stupid as I sound on the board? So, having said that, this will be the very last post I will ever respond with to you. Hope to meet you in person at some time. That would be very enjoyable. You are correct about my spelling, not very good. I had to quit school at 16 to help support my mom after my father died. But, I worked myself up from the bottom and have been in the same industry for many many years. I am now very successful and make a great living. Please don't tell me you are a teacher? If you are, god save our children. FINAL GOOD BYE.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll assume you have a mirror in your house as well. Stop and take a look yourself. Check your posts again. Like I stated earlier, you took it to the personal level with me first. Like Stallone said the first time "they drew first blood." People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. I am actually sorry I let YOU drag me down to that level. I was taught to never back down if you know you are right. Through all of this the one constant has been that not one thing I have said could be disproven. The truth hurts sometimes, but you cannot change history. And now, as I have stated several times before, good luck to your son the rest of the way. Good day. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Friday's district games

NCS plays WHH. Then has MC at home next tuesday.

ER plays @ JB. Then CA next tuesday at home.

CA has friday off. Then face ER next tuesday @ ER.

WHH plays @ NCS. Then play JB at home next tuesday.

MC is scheduled to play HC friday.* Then play @ NCS next tuesday.

JB plays ER. Then play @ WHH next tuesday.

HC is scheduled to play MC on friday.* That will wrap up district 10A for them.

* Houston Co. and McEwen out of school friday so I am not sure if they will play today or not.

If yall want to argue go somewhere else..Im in high school still and i can tell you how imature you are..dang...ok ANYWAYS any good district games tomorrow night?

I second this. If you were wondering im on BigChiefs side in the argument. I agree with him more and all of his statments were FACTS about Coach Anderson.

WHH-NCS predictions?

Game @ WHH was a 27 point blowout for NCS, but I do not see this game being that far apart because the first game was close until the 2nd half when NCS won the 2nd half 41-13 run.

I can see it being about the same. The teams are not a close as the first half but NCS is not 27 point better either. So I would say 15 point game.

I was wrong this game was even worse than the first for WHH as NCS won by 35 POINTS!!

Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4 OT Total

White House-Heritage High School 5 6 7 20 0 38

Nashville Christian School 20 15 16 22 0 73

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nashville Christian School Stats

Player FTM FTA 3PM 3PA TP

Reed Ammons 0 0 0 0 3

Caden Anderson 0 0 1 0 9

Zac Bledsoe 0 0 5 0 15

Connor Davidson 0 0 0 0 9

Bradley Elkins 0 0 4 0 17

Davis Flemming 0 0 0 0 1

Brandon Goad 0 0 0 0 2

Dakota Priest 0 0 0 0 2

Aaron Sweet 0 0 1 0 5

Brooks Taylor 0 0 0 0 8

Matthew Vetter 0 0 0 0 2

White House-Heritage High School Stats

Ross Albright 0 0 2 0 17

Devin Harper 0 0 0 0 1

Ethan Kirby 0 0 0 0 6

John Moore 0 0 0 0 5

Daniel Ray 0 0 0 0 5

James Towns 0 0 0 0 4

I was wrong this game was even worse than the first for WHH as NCS won by 35 POINTS!!

Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4 OT Total

White House-Heritage High School 5 6 7 20 0 38

Nashville Christian School 20 15 16 22 0 73

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nashville Christian School Stats

Reed Ammons 0 0 0 0 3

Caden Anderson 0 0 1 0 9

Zac Bledsoe 0 0 5 0 15

Connor Davidson 0 0 0 0 9

Bradley Elkins 0 0 4 0 17

Davis Flemming 0 0 0 0 1

Brandon Goad 0 0 0 0 2

Dakota Priest 0 0 0 0 2

Aaron Sweet 0 0 1 0 5

Brooks Taylor 0 0 0 0 8

Matthew Vetter 0 0 0 0 2

White House-Heritage High School Stats

Ross Albright 0 0 2 0 17

Devin Harper 0 0 0 0 1

Ethan Kirby 0 0 0 0 6

John Moore 0 0 0 0 5

Daniel Ray 0 0 0 0 5

James Towns 0 0 0 0 4

Congratulations! You have a great team. I was amazed at the 3 point shooting, they just don't miss and are a very fun team to watch even though we were on the loosing end!

I see no reason why you will not take state. How many starters will return next year? I know your kids have been playing a long time together and I think (hoping) most are seniors. At least my favorite player matched your high scorer. Got to find some good out of the game for us WHH fans. Good luck all the way through, If it is not my team going anywhere, I will still be loyal to the district.