Cleveland @ Rhea

MRSTUD

Yes this year. They hung more on Rb and have more tallent. And its a for sure win for Cleveland if Rhea wears those dog ugly Black uniforms. Rheas colors are green and gold not black and shiney. Rhea was just trying to copy Red Bank from when they came out last year wearing good looking black uniforms against Rhea.

Cleveland hasn't improved any in the last two years and they didn't improve any this year either. Plus the game is at Rhea and It has always been hard for Cleveland to win at Rhea. So what if the hung more on RB. That means nothing in this game. Ha Ha Ha I like the Black jerseys. It something different and the players really like them. I think they could have gone with out the gold pants and either went with green or black pants or gold helmets but that would cost a lot of money to get the gold helmets. Cleveland physically can't match Rhea. They havn't for the last 2 years.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll see Rhea Co. and um every one in the stands hated those jerseys. They are just plain ugly. There is nothing Rhea County about those jerseys. If I was coach Fitzgerald I would have me some real good practice jerseys now.

M4RCUT, all I have to say to you is that you have mouthed all season about Rhea County. I certainly hope for your sake, a true RC fan doesn't find out who you are. You need to quit downing these players. Oh, and by the way, if you are just someone in the area who keeps up with local teams, why do you never post about any other teams? I think you need to find another hobby.

I didn't realize I make you get on coach t and read my posts, I'll try to work on that.

If anyone wants to read what people are thinking about a game that involves RC, they have to read what you say. Like I asked you before, if you are just an area fan, why don't you post about another game? Go find another team to put down. Or, better yet, stop posting completely. That would make lots of people happy!

maryville probably will kill red bank and either other team they play but i still dont get ur point? i hope rhea comes back to red bank to play in the second round, it will just make our trip to maryville easier!!

what you people forget is that maryville is down this year and something else is that red bank beat rhea mentally, not physically so if rhea and red bank do play in the second round and rhea stays mentally right then rhea will come out the winners of that game.

Raider":1752caw3]

All that being said, I think if Cleveland comes out and plays consistent ball they will win. And on a side note the winner will more than likely travel to Knox Halls by the looks of the region standing on the team homepages.

what makes u think that cleveland cant beat rhea? rhea hung with red bank well were dominatin the whole first half then they looked like they lost their ablity to play after goin in at half down 14-7 i expect them to come out ready to play next week