Cleveland @ Rhea

MRSTUD

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to let ya in on a secret. The players at Rhea hate Red Bank more than anyone. Maybe the fans of old hate Cleveland more but the players hate Red Bank more.

Yeah the current players hate Red Bank more because they keep winning the region championship. But even the players and fans of old and current know what this game means to these two schools. Its only one of the biggest rivalries in East Tennessee. Now since you say you know the players but yet yourself said your not around this current team. Well which is it. Because you couldn't answer my question about the team in earlier posts.

Yeah the current players hate Red Bank more because they keep winning the region championship. But even the players and fans of old and current know what this game means to these two schools. Its only one of the biggest rivalries in East Tennessee. Now since you say you know the players but yet yourself said your not around this current team. Well which is it. Because you couldn't answer my question about the team in earlier posts.

Everyone that has ever been around Rhea County football should know the hatred that we have for Cleveland. Yeah we hate RB also, but ever since the whole Tim Cooper deal and the year of the Back Valley Brawl I believe Cleveland has become the most hated school in all of Rhea County!

Oh it obvious now. You didn't read the Maryville Rhea County post last year then. If you would have you would understand. Maryville hates us and we hate them. Infact I would say they are just under cleveland in the hate department.

Oh I got an idea m4rcut you can become a Maryville fan you would fit right in up there. Plus you are already pretty much hated by everyone here at Rhea

And you think we play a weak schedule look at Maryville's. If they were as good as they say they are then wouldn't be play Heritage, every year they would actually play another top 25 school or go to the Ohio vs the nation challenge. If you look at how they rank colleges in the top 25 and they used that system in high school maryville wouldn't even be in the top 25 or top ten in a regional poll. There good but they are not a national power until the beat another national power.

I would say more about recruiting but I won't for now since that would be beating a dead horse.

I don't hate Rhea County. I thought they had a really good team last year and they laid it all on the line and played really hard. That QB was fun to watch. Was his name Wilson? And the next week I saw him and some of his buddies in the stands at Maryville, and I told them I appreciated how hard they played.

MHS plays 3 non-region games. They play the same 3 every year in recent years. William Blount, Alcoa, and Heritage. WB and Alcoa are good quality opponents. Heritage is getting better every year. They are the last local team to beat Maryville.

Maryville will not be a private school, since my property taxes support it.

As for who you hate, I guess it is 1. RB 2. Cleveland 3. Maryville I'll take that as a compliment since we are non-region.

Last year I had a lot of friendly banter w/ some RC fans. I think one was Golden Bird. Told them places to stop and eat before the game and where to park etc. they returned the favor in advising us how to get to RB and possibly avoid some Chattanooga traffic.

I don't have a dog in this fight, but I would like to see Cleveland come to Maryville at some time during the playoffs since I know the coach. May the best team win and the loser can get ready to play our little ole down team.

I have never posted here before and really didn't ever intend to. I just enjoy reading about high school football. However, m4rcut the fans of Rhea County are tired of your post. It is obvious you are from Rhea County and it is obvious you attend the games. Shame on you for tearing this team down week after week after week. Move on and go somewhere else to watch high school football. We don't want you in our stands. I would suggest Maryville since they are high on your list of teams. As a matter of fact if we knew who you were we might just flog you back to Highway 27 this week. Everyone that has watched this team is aware that it has great potential and on November 9th we start a new season. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I say we get behind the Green & Gold and ignore anymore post from m4rcut. He is not worthy to talk about the Golden Eagles.

Yes, I agree. Move on. Sounds like you are a bad loser or a parent of a child who has been demoted or disciplined. As long as you are in the stands at Rhea, you support there program through money.

I have never posted here before and really didn't ever intend to. I just enjoy reading about high school football. However, m4rcut the fans of Rhea County are tired of your post. It is obvious you are from Rhea County and it is obvious you attend the games. Shame on you for tearing this team down week after week after week. Move on and go somewhere else to watch high school football. We don't want you in our stands. I would suggest Maryville since they are high on your list of teams. As a matter of fact if we knew who you were we might just flog you back to Highway 27 this week. Everyone that has watched this team is aware that it has great potential and on November 9th we start a new season. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I say we get behind the Green & Gold and ignore anymore post from m4rcut. He is not worthy to talk about the Golden Eagles.

ITS NOT THAT RED BANK HAS AN EASY SCHEDULE, THE TEAMS IN THEIR REGION ARE NOT THAT STRONG. THE RHEA/RED BANK REMATCH EVERYONE (AT RHEA CO) WANTS TO SEE, WILL PROBABLY HAVE THE SAME OUTCOME. REMEMBER RED BANK WAS DOWN A STARTER. THEY HAVE NOT REACHED THEIR FULL POTENTIAL THIS SEASON EITHER.

If yall know anyone on the team please ask them who they hate more RB or Cleveland. They will say RB. And just because I know some players does not mean I am a player I just know the players.

So that does mean you are from Rhea Co. Thought you were just an area football fan. And your answer is Cleveland.

If yall know anyone on the team please ask them who they hate more RB or Cleveland. They will say RB. And just because I know some players does not mean I am a player I just know the players.

Wait I thought you said you were not around this current team? Here is a quote by you that states that.

OK my friend I am talking about Rhea county not this years team I am not able to be there as much as I have in the past due to unfortunate circumstances.

So which is it? If you know the players then. Why couldn't you answer the questions in earlier posts about this current team?

You may know a one or two players but, you don't know this team. If you did, you would know me personally. Because I am around the school in afternoons sometimes during the week and the players and coaches talk to me about what is out here on coacht alot of the time. You don't know this team.

Why do most people post on coacht? To create conversation...Right? It seems to me that in order to have a conversation it takes two people. I know alot of times I can't wait to see what others think of my posts. Therefor I am eager to read others' responses. If the true Rhea County fans want to get rid of this character then stop responding to his posts. I know it will be hard, but just read it, or not read it and go on about your business. Post positive stuff. Build up the team. Show your pride and avoid all this childish chatter that he so desperately craves. That being said go Rhea County.