Alcoa at Rockwood

Tornadofan15

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you alcoa players keep talking about how rockwood doesn't have a chance. just wait until they beat you then we will see what your fans have to say.I will pick ROCKWOOD in a victory over alcoa 21-20.

Seymour, You just make sure to get on here tonight after the game. Don't be one of those fans that talk and then don't show up ever again. Alcoa wins big!!!

THIS JUST IN!! The game tonight has been cancelled due to the fact that Alcoa is so so so much better than Rockwood and for that matter, any team in the state, no the world!(cough. maryville. cough) so fans save your six bucks, rent a movie, and spend the night at home with your family. because rockwood doesnt stand a chance.

hahaha i must say my own sarcasm does crack me up

alcoa by as many as they choose. you are the crazy one. Alcoa is not even that GOOD. if they played anybody everyone would know that. but they are still playing teams like WARTBURG and BOOKER T.

hahahaha didnt alcoa play seymour in the jamboree and beat them 16-0 in one quarter WITHOUT COBB. and at this time sommer was alcoa a big part of alcoas team and didnt play. they also didnt play their freshman fullback taharin tyson. so if alcoa isnt very good and beat seymour like that without those guys then seymour must really be awful.

i have heard about them tigers. they are ready for tonights game they are coming

out with the right mindset. this will be a better game than everybody thinks. I will choose

Rockwood-35 over Alcoa-34 /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

If you have to tell someone how good you are....You probably aren't that good. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

maybe you should take your own advice and pipe down about how good Alcoa is. ever think of that.