Hampton VS. Happy Valley

paradox

Hampton by 28, if Happy Valley manages to score more than 7, I'll be surprised. Looks like those Dogs are hitting their stride at just the right time. Roop is playing as big as he is, Lunsford arm looks great, Milhorn finally got that cast off and it showed, Jaynes as tough as always, Campbell still kicking the ball well not to mention doing his part on "D", Irick's playing through a tuff injury, but hanging in there, DR taking up the slack at fullback, Newburn looks gret on both sides of the ball, Russell playing strong, Ellis, Blackmon and the list goes on. As long as they play up to their potential, I think they can make it to the big game and maybe even the gold ball. GO DOGS!!!!!

Are you a Hampton fan??? Milhorn never has had a cast, it was Jaynes. What Milhorn finally got was a chance to get the ball more.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah since when is winning 19-7 getting manhandled, HV outplayed and out coached SG, and SG gave up in the second half. HV even won with all those ridiculous penalties

everyone keeps talking about the big Roop kid from hampton, and how hes going to play college ball, that kid is awful, the only reason a college would look at him is because of his size..no other reason...he cant move, his footwork is the worst, and judging by game film hes pretty lazy.

i dont have a prediction for the outcome of the game but the "dawgs" better be ready for a fight. /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

yeah since when is winning 19-7 getting manhandled, HV outplayed and out coached SG, and SG gave up in the second half. HV even won with all those ridiculous penalties

everyone keeps talking about the big Roop kid from hampton, and how hes going to play college ball, that kid is awful, the only reason a college would look at him is because of his size..no other reason...he cant move, his footwork is the worst, and judging by game film hes pretty lazy.

i dont have a prediction for the outcome of the game but the "dawgs" better be ready for a fight. /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

I'd say Hampton will be ready for the fight. Its Happy Valley . This is and has been a rivalry game for a long time. Hampton still needs to improve on several things, just a good game to prepare them for the playoffs.

i sense strong jealousy in this post

Yeah ,I'd say Roop would have a hard time starting for Happy Valley or most teams around here, but JC just has a soft spot in his heart for Little ole Roop. If I were Happy Valley, I would run straight at him all night long. I don't understand why teams hasn't picked up on this before now.

Yeah ,I'd say Roop would have a hard time starting for Happy Valley or most teams around here, but JC just has a soft spot in his heart for Little ole Roop. If I were Happy Valley, I would run straight at him all night long. I don't understand why teams hasn't picked up on this before now.

He must not have watched Touchdown Friday Night this week and seen Roop kill the poor ol' boy from Cosby. If anyone thinks this game is going to be close, they are greatly mistaken. I can't wait till Friday and watch the Beatdown on Warrior Hill...

He must not have watched Touchdown Friday Night this week and seen Roop kill the poor ol' boy from Cosby. If anyone thinks this game is going to be close, they are greatly mistaken. I can't wait till Friday and watch the Beatdown on Warrior Hill...

I'll say this ,If Roop has the heart and desire to play at the next level ,he will. The Good Lord done his job, the rest is up to Roop. I'd love to see him take it to the next level, I'm sure most everyone in the area would love it to. He has the potential.