Hampton VS. Happy Valley

paradox

I'd like to see Roop do a 3 white light bench press (USAPL standards not hampton standards). USALP standards are more strict, have to have feet planted on ground at all times, butt always on bench, head always on bench, pause the weight on your chest for 1-2 whole seconds. And if any one of those is off, 3 red lights. So i doubt he could do as much weight doing it the right way, instead of ole hampton bounce off chest butt 10 inches off the bench way. If i ever see him do over his body weight USAPL way then i'll give him a good old pat on the back.

Ehh well Hamptons standards got him good enough for college teams and got him tearing up teams USAPL lol? that ole hampton standard ur talking about is working quite well for us

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To bad u wasnt blocking for him

Maybe Possibly because I'm not playing this year, that MIGHT be the reason i'm not blocking him, I blocked him last year during hampton HV game easy, and when i was on defense the only time he EVER moved me was when he had someone helping him. So k thanks.

One thing I did see was, Happy Valley did have a couple of players that could start for Hampton. The jvs that is. Of course ,they would have to learn a little disapline, good teams don't allow that kind of junk. I think this is the most undisaplined team I've ever saw. SAD

Maybe Possibly because I'm not playing this year, that MIGHT be the reason i'm not blocking him, I blocked him last year during hampton HV game easy, and when i was on defense the only time he EVER moved me was when he had someone helping him. So k thanks.

yea i was kinda being sarcastic just i wouldnt talk smack about Roop lol

Well, fellow Dogs fans I just can't keep silent any longer! Tonight's game was a statement as to what happens to a team when they talk smack and can't back it up. The Dogs played a awesome game tonight. The line blocked great and the defense was stellar. Everybody played great! Congrats to the DOGS on the victory over HV.

I just want to drop some facts and fictions for tonights game!

Facts

1. Roop was a MONSTER tonight. Not to bad for a big, weak, slow guy. Warrior Smack Talker's were silenced.

2. Somebody needs to teach them Warriors some sportsmanship. Trash Talkin on sidelines and pickin fights in piles, Come on Warriors grow up! 5 Unsportsmanlike Penalties.

3. HV couldn't stop the Dogs Varsity Offense, and they couldn't score on the Dogs Varsity Defense.

4. HAMPTON - 45, Warriors - 20

Fictions

1. Warriors can hang with Dogs! FICTION!

2. Roop Stinks! FICTION!

3. HV shows good sportsmanship! FICTION!

Did I make my point? Please Warriors, No more trash talkin'! It's not good for anybody especially you guys! Look what happened tonight! It could have been worse for you! You're lucky Coach Campbell is a very nice guy!

O Yeah I almost forgot, some juvenile HV fan stole my Bulldogs paw off my car. That is just wrong!

ALL WARRIOR SMACK TALKERS WERE SILENCED BY THEM DOGS!

Lol,hows it goin Pujo ready for the big game Friday

Bulldog70, Sort of bitter ,sweet, The last regular season game, its went by away to fast. But to awnser you're question, I can't wait. Going to be alot of noise in Roan Mt next Friday night. I know and like alot of kids from both sides,its going to be a sad night for somebody.

Bulldog70, Sort of bitter ,sweet, The last regular season game, its went by away to fast. But to awnser you're question, I can't wait. Going to be alot of noise in Roan Mt next Friday night. I know and like alot of kids from both sides,its going to be a sad night for somebody.

yea after the Grace vs Cloudland game,its gonna be a dandy. but me personally im ready to see 10-0 happen

This sounds like Josh "THE KING" Mccoury from the past. Do we have /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> to listen to another one?

You're right. I can still pull those posts up and read them. Kind of embarrassing now. These topics should be about the ones who are on the field now. Canter, you must be one of those types who let little injuries sideline you because of your lack of heart. I've seen ole boys back in the day play with a lot worse injuries than a broken rib. You're a wimp and so is the whole Happy Valley warrior football team. Really its always been that way. I bet there's been more cry babies come out of the creek and Happy Valley than any other place in the state. That is why Hampton and Cloudland are always the dominant teams in the area. We have more class, more heart, more toughness, and a greater love for the game. Last night proved all of these points. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />