Bradley Central at William Blount

johnandjimmy

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bradley has problems, but look at WB. They lost 2 in a row a few weeks ago. I have to give the edge to Bradley, due to the fact they will get to sit on the bus all afternoon. Also, William Blount's Defense is pitiful.

I think William Blount will be OK in this one. They are going to run all of their offensive plays in a circle so they can look like the UT Band. In the fourth quarter, they are going to flip a coin to see who gets to use the hot water in the showers.

You might be correct about the bus situation because of the distance they will travel between rest stops.

oh Lord...can people not notice sarcasm when they see it?

Sometimes, there's a fine line between sarcasm and stupidity...... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> I know, because I cross the line very often.... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Congratulations to WB. Your team played a very good game. Best defense we have seen all season. I did think OR and Farragut have the better offenses.

Walker is very good when slanting. I thought the Bradley tackle did an excellent job with him when they were heads up.

WOW, 26 seniors. Thats a lot to graduate this year.

I was disappointed to see the sign your cheerleaders held up for you to run through. (have fun playing our freshmen) So number 20 (Walker) is a freshman. He never came out until the middle of the 4Q. Matter of fact I don't remember the starting offense coming out til then either. Anyways, doen't matter.

Oh, BTW, Bradley played a lot of freshmen and sophmore Friday. Matter of fact, the kid that sacked your QB was a freshman.

Congratulations to WB. Your team played a very good game. Best defense we have seen all season. I did think OR and Farragut have the better offenses.

Walker is very good when slanting. I thought the Bradley tackle did an excellent job with him when they were heads up.

I was disappointed to see the sign your cheerleaders held up for you to run through. (have fun playing our freshmen) So number 20 (Walker) is a freshman. He never came out until the middle of the 4Q. Matter of fact I don't remember the starting offense coming out til then either. Anyways, doen't matter.

Oh, BTW, Bradley played a lot of freshmen and sophmore Friday. Matter of fact, the kid that sacked your QB was a freshman.

The only way that some of the students at WB will get to college is through athletics. The best way to get to college through athletics is to have good stats. Some might say that Meadows was running the score up or maybe risking the health of his starters, but really I think he was padding the stats of some of his starters so that they may present an impressive resume to a college recruiter. If that is what takes for them to get into college I say play them to the buzzer.

I agree. The sign was unnecessary. By the way, still have my job, my wife, my golf clubs, and I can take the dress off that I have been wearing all weekend. Also, I still have my 20 $1 bills.

I bet you looked lovely.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

As the parent of a cheerleader at WB, please accept my apology for the sign. I did not see it, nor do I know who was responsible for creating it. I can tell you that I will speak to the cheerleading sponser and express my displeasure. William Blount is better than that. I can remember WB"s 0-7 start like it was yesterday. Bradley played hard and worked their butts off. They were just overmatched.

Again as a cheerleader parent, I apologize to all the Bradley Central football players, coaches, and parents.