Bradley Central at William Blount

johnandjimmy

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Story. 1975. Not 2007. In college and professional football, players have to actually be good to play. In high school, they don't. If Bradley stays within 20 points of WB, I will give the 1st 20 people who come to me $1 on Monday. If Bradley wins the game, I will quit my job on Monday, Divorce my wife (well she would probably divorce me for quitting my job), give away my golf clubs, and walk around Foothills Mall with a Dress on.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Tell me.. Would you wear those fishnet stockings ( with the line up the back ) and a pair of stiletto heels???? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Sorry about that vision folks... I had it too...I'll probably not be able to close my eyes to sleep...ever.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Great Story. 1975. Not 2007. In college and professional football, players have to actually be good to play. In high school, they don't. If Bradley stays within 20 points of WB, I will give the 1st 20 people who come to me $1 on Monday. If Bradley wins the game, I will quit my job on Monday, Divorce my wife (well she would probably divorce me for quitting my job), give away my golf clubs, and walk around Foothills Mall with a Dress on.

How about this. If Bradley loses, I will get a job on the Sports Animal and make a fool out of myself talking about things I know nothing about. If WB loses, I will let Will take over my microphone and spend more time selling posters. If neither team wins, then , well I don't know what I will do.

As much as I'd like to see Bradley win(that wuld do so much for their pride), I don't see it happening. WB will win this one fairly easlily IF the play football and not look "down the road"

My only wish is this.......If the Owls can't win it, I'd rather WB win this year....just NOT Farrgut.

Why you hating on Farragut?...Cause they beat you

Why you hating on Farragut?...Cause they beat you

Not hating on Farragut, would just rather WB win.....by the way, WB beat us too so your theory makes no sense. I could wish for oak Ridge to win, but I don't. WB fans, students, players were nice. I can't say the same for "some" of the Farragut folks.

I don''t "hate" on anyone.

GO OWLS!

Not hating on Farragut, would just rather WB win.....by the way, WB beat us too so your theory makes no sense. I could wish for oak Ridge to win, but I don't. WB fans, students, players were nice. I can't say the same for "some" of the Farragut folks.

I don''t "hate" on anyone.

GO OWLS!

My bad i just thought you had some bad blood with Farragut

I'm going with the concensus that this will be a lop-sided win for WB. For the Bradley players, I hope that you come up to WB, try your hardest, and some of you have personal best games. You've had a string of bad years ... hang in there ... high school football has a way of evening out over time.

WB players (and I personally know several of you who read this board) ... do not get over confident in the game. Work on the basics in this game (false starts have been killing us lately; so have holds). Even if it gets lop-sided, try your best no matter the score.

My prediction ... the starters get to rest after the first half. Also, I kind of hope that TJ sits out most if not all of it and gets his ankle 100% for the playoffs.

"We don't need any injuries when we go on our run to Murfreesboro."

Spoken in true Joe Namath style there Jethro, If that was not a Guarantee, I don't know what is!

" Remember boys don't get too confident:)