Greeneville @ East

FootballFan423

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for some reason i have a bad filling about this game. I hope the boys dont let being #1 get to them. IMO this game has a good chance of turning out like the Boone game.

yer a real downer man....there are times to share your feelings Kev but this isn't one of them...now take a deep breath and clear your mind of the poison.Think HAPPY thoughts /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

you have got to be kidding me kevo u have a bad feeling the west game was motivation big time i keep saying watch out for this greeneville team there not cocky and they have such a well rounded team the east game we will win by atleast 17 and then crockett by atleast 24 west doesn't have curt phillips but i think they are a more rounded team then south and i know this greeneville team will go as deep or deeper than any greeneville team since the year 2000

QUOTE(canefan72 @ Oct 20 2007 - 01:58 PM)

He came in and began to clean up a program that overlooked everything and was doing a good job of being an example of integrity and then just quit. There are things going on that would have gotten guys booted last year that are tolerated. My issue is that this team has young talent and I am not upset with the losses. I am upset with the assesment of the talent and the utilization of it, The lack of fundamentals that are taught and the overall discipline of the team. I saw a east player give the throat slash while trailing 13-7. There is no room for that crap in HS ball and even if it had been seen, it would not have been dealt with. I think the issue that fans are having is not the fact we may lose but how we are doing it and what is going on behind the scenes that the average fan may not know.

I agree, some things have been overlooked with a few players. Couple of these players, have problem

at home. I think Coach Hatcher has try to be a father figure to some. When you start changing the rules,

because someone is a great player, You end up with the problem we have now. I really think Coach

Hatcher heart is in the right place, but you cannot save everybody. We as fans, need too give Coach

Hatcher our support. This is only his 2nd year here, He will learn alot about this year & any mistakes

that were made.

Canefan72, you know who I am. I think, when the season is over, Alot of the problem you talk about can

be address. Have a little more faith in the program. We will have alot of talent on next year team.

I fell a open door meeting(with coach Hatcher) after the season, will only make us stronger for next

year. We as fans & parents need too be on the same page as the Coaches. We have 2 more games

too go in the season. Let's support our young men & Coaches these next 2 weeks. You never know

What can happen.

Remember this is not the same team we had in fall camp, because of injuries and kicking off an all-state

RB. This is a young team now, We just have to live with someone of the mistake from players & coaches.

We will never have a soild program, if we keep changing Coaches every couple of years. Let's give these

Coaches atlease another year or 2 before we start crying for a change. Coach Woods has been at West

for 10 years or more. It took him time to build that program. Go Canes!

Note: We really have a up-hill battle this week. Greenville is on a row and we have our trouble on

offense. You never know what can happen, it could be another Boone Game.Go Canes![/color

you have got to be kidding me kevo u have a bad feeling the west game was motivation big time i keep saying watch out for this greeneville team there not cocky and they have such a well rounded team the east game we will win by atleast 17 and then crockett by atleast 24 west doesn't have curt phillips but i think they are a more rounded team then south and i know this greeneville team will go as deep or deeper than any greeneville team since the year 2000

see i think if people keep telling them they have the region won an they are going to beat mo east an kill Crockett then they will get big heads an go into this game thinking they are already in the playoffs. It is the same thing that happened with Boone. Greeneville came off that lose to the KY team an thought hey we were 30sec away from beating the defending KY state champs so we are really good an will kill everyone in the region. Well the week of the Boone game everyone was like Greeneville is going to roll through Boone no big deal. well Greeneville went to Boone thinking that an it came back to bite them in the butt. Its already happened to them once i just hope coach M can keep there heads right. I have no doubt Greeneville can beat East or Crockett, but if there head get to big for there helmets then it can be bad news. Stuff like this happens all the time.

Ok i understand what ur saying but we all realize this team isn't the same team that played in week 3. They were still playing as individuals back then now they are playing as one. I think some of the guys have a big head some are looking towards a game against south in the third round but most of the guys realize now that are seniors realize we are living one game at a time don't take anything for granted and leave ur heart out on the field. They will not over look east or crockett. I just wish dockery was still playing so we could have showed everyone how good this d really is i didn't understand the cover 3 against west why didn't we just put trevon hall on #88 and have that matchup i was really disappointed with the way they let that guy get so many yards but a win is a win great win guys keep it up