Lavergne @ Wilson Central

dubcfan

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't recall hearing about anybody organizing bus trips, but maybe that will change for whatever bowl game LHS play the week after the reg. season ends.

They still have bowl games in middle TN (?)

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Uhhhh...that would be a NO!

Did LaVergne not take their student section to this one?

A good chunk of them went to see Saw IV.

/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

It was a great game, both teams had an excellent effort. I think LaVergne did well considering Tillery and Ukwu were out.

Oh...and Chris Gray. I would pay $6 just to watch this guy catch footballs. He's amazing.

Oh, and some 13-year-old kept coming over to the LaVergne side talking crap ALL GAME. Around the middle of the third quarter when he wouldn't stop, one of our seniors called him over and jumped over the fence, took his bell he was ringing, smashed and stomped it, and through it across the track.

Man, what a great night.

A good chunk of them went to see Saw IV.

/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

It was a great game, both teams had an excellent effort. I think LaVergne did well considering Tillery and Ukwu were out.

Oh...and Chris Gray. I would pay $6 just to watch this guy catch footballs. He's amazing.

Oh, and some 13-year-old kept coming over to the LaVergne side talking crap ALL GAME. Around the middle of the third quarter when he wouldn't stop, one of our seniors called him over and jumped over the fence, took his bell he was ringing, smashed and stomped it, and through it across the track.

Man, what a great night.

WOW!!! thats pretty amazing that they were paying attention to what was going on on the sidelines instead paying full attention to the game....it may be bad that one of our fans were doing that but like you said he was 13!!! all ya'lls players were talking all kinds of trash walking off the field at halftime...cause ya'll had the lead...we came out a different team after that and put up 17 more points on ya.