Henry County vs Northside

WhatsCookin

I am not responding to a single message but trying to respond to several. Forgive me for any errors responding to four pages of posting. First of all, I think the board is a little dead because HC is on Fall Break; I don't think it is out of disrespect for NS. Also, I don't know how the rest of you feel (except the prophet, but I miss Yanker and hope all is well with him and his father). I do know that our coach has always had a good relationship with the NS coach. I also know that if we back off just a little this week, we can get our "rears" beaten. NS is the Munford of last year (except with a better attitude). From what I have heard, Mann is the best, fastest, most elusive runner we will see during this season. This may be the week we have the most to fear. And by the way, what is it with rain and HC versus NS? That was a miserable game last year. The difference is we knew we were the better team last year; this year, NS can keep us on our toes.

I have stayed off the board because if we say anything positive we are cocky (according to someone whose name I have forgotten), and if we say anything negative (which I don't feel)), we are anti HC. By the way, I hope West Tn. Football goes on vacation for the rest of the season and stays off of our team's *** while proclaiming to be an HC fan. Red Warrior, I always look forward to your posts. I think you shoot straight. Cougar Mike and West Tn. Off. have fallen off of the face of the earth (thank goodness).

NS has much more than Mann. They have a big line, a smart and caring coach, and something to prove. I do agree with the smart alec who complained about the horns ( not that part; that was stupid). I think we have too many empty seats. We usually have more people than the home team at an away game, but for some reason people expect more from us. I think we should have standing room only for a home game.

I believe we are capable of winning the last two games of our regular season. However, we can also lose them. We can't do anything about what happens on the field, but we can make a difference in the stands. I thought we had a good crowd last week who sat with mouths closed. These are kids. Let's show them that we believe in them by being on our feet. vocal, and proud until the last seconds tick off the clock.

GO BIG RED!

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh dont worry they are taking this game very serious in practice

AS A NORTH SIDE FAN I HATE TO HEAR THAT. WE WERE HOPING TO COME INTO TOWN AND SNEAK OUT WITH A WIN. PROBABLY THE WORSE THING WE COULD HAVE DONE WAS BEAT CAMDEN LAST WEEK. NOW YOUALL ARE LOOKING FOR US. SO MUCH FOR THE SURPRISE ATTACK!

AS A NORTH SIDE FAN I HATE TO HEAR THAT. WE WERE HOPING TO COME INTO TOWN AND SNEAK OUT WITH A WIN. PROBABLY THE WORSE THING WE COULD HAVE DONE WAS BEAT CAMDEN LAST WEEK. NOW YOUALL ARE LOOKING FOR US. SO MUCH FOR THE SURPRISE ATTACK!

I'm not sure it has anything to do with Camden. Our coaches have always respected each other, and Gaddis is smart enough not to overlook anyone. Mann is no surprise. His talent is highly respected in our corner of West Tn. I hate that the weather has not allowed either team to have their usual practices. Of course, we want to win, but I don't think there is any negativity toward NS. Both teams are pretty classy acts.

I'm not sure it has anything to do with Camden. Our coaches have always respected each other, and Gaddis is smart enough not to overlook anyone. Mann is no surprise. His talent is highly respected in our corner of West Tn. I hate that the weather has not allowed either team to have their usual practices. Of course, we want to win, but I don't think there is any negativity toward NS. Both teams are pretty classy acts.

THANKS AGAIN. COACH GADDIS' RECORD SPEAKS FOR ITSELF. HE CERTAINLY HAS A FIRST CLASS PROGRAM. COACH MASSEY IS STILL A WORK IN PROGRESS BUT IT IS GETTING BETTER. WE HOPE TO SEE HIM SOMEDAY AT THE POINT COACH GADDIS IS AT. DO WHAT YOU CAN TO KEEP THE WEATHER AT LEAST TOLERABLE FOR FRIDAY.

GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS.

I am not responding to a single message but trying to respond to several. Forgive me for any errors responding to four pages of posting. First of all, I think the board is a little dead because HC is on Fall Break; I don't think it is out of disrespect for NS. Also, I don't know how the rest of you feel (except the prophet, but I miss Yanker and hope all is well with him and his father). I do know that our coach has always had a good relationship with the NS coach. I also know that if we back off just a little this week, we can get our "rears" beaten. NS is the Munford of last year (except with a better attitude). From what I have heard, Mann is the best, fastest, most elusive runner we will see during this season. This may be the week we have the most to fear. And by the way, what is it with rain and HC versus NS? That was a miserable game last year. The difference is we knew we were the better team last year; this year, NS can keep us on our toes.

I have stayed off the board because if we say anything positive we are cocky (according to someone whose name I have forgotten), and if we say anything negative (which I don't feel)), we are anti HC. By the way, I hope West Tn. Football goes on vacation for the rest of the season and stays off of our team's *** while proclaiming to be an HC fan. Red Warrior, I always look forward to your posts. I think you shoot straight. Cougar Mike and West Tn. Off. have fallen off of the face of the earth (thank goodness).

NS has much more than Mann. They have a big line, a smart and caring coach, and something to prove. I do agree with the smart alec who complained about the horns ( not that part; that was stupid). I think we have too many empty seats. We usually have more people than the home team at an away game, but for some reason people expect more from us. I think we should have standing room only for a home game.

I believe we are capable of winning the last two games of our regular season. However, we can also lose them. We can't do anything about what happens on the field, but we can make a difference in the stands. I thought we had a good crowd last week who sat with mouths closed. These are kids. Let's show them that we believe in them by being on our feet. vocal, and proud until the last seconds tick off the clock.

GO BIG RED!

I agree 100% fan support is huge, i can remember a time when camden struggled somewhat in this area. The young men on the gridiron feed off of fan support, loud in your face support, not i think i will sit here and go to sleep support. I like the horns, cow bells, rocks in a jug, a group of students with thier shirts off spelling out go lions with black paint on their chest, and screeming at the top of their lungs, its loud, its crazy, its obnoxious, its FOOTBALL. If it too loud your in the wrong sport for support.

Camden dont have no dog in this race, but they do alright for a lil ole 2a program. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

There are three or four posts going right now about the Henry County and Northside game. I believe it will be a close game, and the winner is important to the final outcome of the region standings. I challenge all who are involved or interested in this game and/or region to begin posting and make sure we are always at the top of the board. It is good for our players and fans to look on the board and see us at the top. GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!!

There are three or four posts going right now about the Henry County and Northside game. I believe it will be a close game, and the winner is important to the final outcome of the region standings. I challenge all who are involved or interested in this game and/or region to begin posting and make sure we are always at the top of the board. It is good for our players and fans to look on the board and see us at the top. GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!!

Henry County will blow out North Side. I don't see them having a close game until at least the third round of playoffs!

I agree 100% fan support is huge, i can remember a time when camden struggled somewhat in this area. The young men on the gridiron feed off of fan support, loud in your face support, not i think i will sit here and go to sleep support. I like the horns, cow bells, rocks in a jug, a group of students with thier shirts off spelling out go lions with black paint on their chest, and screeming at the top of their lungs, its loud, its crazy, its obnoxious, its FOOTBALL. If it too loud your in the wrong sport for support.

HENRY IN A LAUGHER!! UP 3-4 TD'S AT 1/2. RUNNING CLOCK IN THE 4TH!