heritage patriots 2007

titansbuck

Heritage has some of the best fans in the state. they were loud and definately the 12th man last friday night. the band is awesome and very loud. without the crowd and the band the games wouldn't be the same. keep on coming and getting loud and bring somebody with you this week. what a great town to live in. thanks fans for an awesome atmosphere.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heritage has some of the best fans in the state. they were loud and definately the 12th man last friday night. the band is awesome and very loud. without the crowd and the band the games wouldn't be the same. keep on coming and getting loud and bring somebody with you this week. what a great town to live in. thanks fans for an awesome atmosphere.

Your thanking us? It should be the other way around. It's easy to pull and cheer for a group of hard working young men and coaches who work extremely hard on and off the field to meet their goals. This team never gave up last night, NEVER, and as a fan thats all you can ask for. This team has worked hard this season and it shows. Total Team efford. Last night was one of the greatest games I've ever seen. To the people of White House who hasn't had a chance to check out this team, you don't know what you missing. And for last night, thanks for making an old man feel young again.

Keep up the hard work for the remaining two region games. Remember not everyone in their football days has had this opportunity you have worked to put yourself in. Work and practice like there's no tomorrow and take advantage of it. Looking forward to Thursday night. Great Work Pats. Your fans will always be behind you 100%.

What a great atmoshpere for football and an even greater HS-football game on top of that. I got chills when both teams busted through their signs w/ both crowds cheering, the engines reving up, and the smoke, I wanted to put pads on and play myself,lol. That kind of atmosphere is the reason I am in college right now so I can be a football coach/teacher. I give both teams alot of credit for playing really hard but WH-H openned up a can of "you know what" (as a coach I played for used to tell us, /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />) in the 2nd half.

I believe that these 2 teams being competetive w/ 1 another will greatly benefit both of these programs for years to come and particularily in the post season.....

Couldn't of said it better TitanBuck...