heritage patriots 2007

titansbuck

Are you still playing at that park??? Was that White House's old football field....I'm not downing it, just wondering, I saw an old state tittle banner last year when I went their to watch. I like the watertower in the back ground...pretty cool.... How far is the actual school from their....

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you still playing at that park??? Was that White House's old football field....I'm not downing it, just wondering, I saw an old state tittle banner last year when I went their to watch. I like the watertower in the back ground...pretty cool.... How far is the actual school from their....

heritage and white house high school play at the park

heritages school is near/behind the sonic its within walking distance to the stadium which was the old whes

What a great win against a worthy team....I believe I can feel the power shifting in Class A football. FEEL IT !!!!! If you were at the JB game last Friday you would have felt it ..... I am surprized WH Heritage has not had some whiplash ( from JB administration, etc. ) from all of the WWH FANS STORMING their field after the game was over, that was an amazing site. I thought the Field goals were going to go too.....HA. Keep it up WHITE HOUSE-HERITAGE PATRIOTS !!

and always remember

(read signature)

.....below.....

Heritage has some of the best fans in the state. they were loud and definately the 12th man last friday night. the band is awesome and very loud. without the crowd and the band the games wouldn't be the same. keep on coming and getting loud and bring somebody with you this week. what a great town to live in. thanks fans for an awesome atmosphere.

Hey titansbuck, Congratulations from a former Patriots coach. I am sure school has been more excited this week. Keep pushing for your first Region title. We are trying to win our first also. Hopefully it will start with the "old" blue from your town.

What a great win against a worthy team....I believe I can feel the power shifting in Class A football. FEEL IT !!!!! If you were at the JB game last Friday you would have felt it ..... I am surprized WH Heritage has not had some whiplash ( from JB administration, etc. ) from all of the WWH FANS STORMING their field after the game was over, that was an amazing site. I thought the Field goals were going to go too.....HA. Keep it up WHITE HOUSE-HERITAGE PATRIOTS !!

and always remember

(read signature)

.....below.....

Great post.... I'm surprised there wasn't more security there. guess they wasn't expecting that result. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Congrats to Coach Brown, Coach McDonald and all of the coaches and players on a huge win over Jo Byrns and another successful season. It isn't hard to see the growth of this program with each season's record improving. The enthusiasm shown even in those thin first years has grown into something to be very proud of. The crowd at the Jo Byrns game was a testament to the hard work of players, parents, coaches and supporters. Good luck the rest of the way out.