Who Should Host...Who Has A field?

Canesoverhere

Just got word that Cleveland and Soddy will play today at 4:30 at the Mouse Creek fields in Cleveland.

I know Cleveland normally plays their District/Region games at Lee which has lights for a later start. MY BEEF is this, I think it is a shame to to have an important regional game at 4:30 on a Thursday. Some people have jobs you know, and to announce the time that same day. Also there is no way for any student body to from Soddy to be there.

Shame-Shame Cleveland.

MY OPINION no regional games should start before 6:00 pm.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got word that Cleveland and Soddy will play today at 4:30 at the Mouse Creek fields in Cleveland.

I know Cleveland normally plays their District/Region games at Lee which has lights for a later start. MY BEEF is this, I think it is a shame to to have an important regional game at 4:30 on a Thursday. Some people have jobs you know, and to announce the time that same day. Also there is no way for any student body to from Soddy to be there.

Shame-Shame Cleveland.

MY OPINION no regional games should start before 6:00 pm.

While it is a pain, I don't blame Lee University for not wanting their college field torn up by a high school team. So, if you don't have lights, your limited by the time. Not much to do about it, but it is frustrating. Is there no complex around the city they could use?

While it is a pain, I don't blame Lee University for not wanting their college field torn up by a high school team. So, if you don't have lights, your limited by the time. Not much to do about it, but it is frustrating. Is there no complex around the city they could use?

Big G I don't blame Lee. I think they have supported Cleveland soccer very well not only HS but club as well. But to call for a 4;30 start at noon the same day. A big NO,NO

The only reason Cleveland is hosting is because its that regions turn, not that they earned it so to speak. Hey Cree is that offer still good that we could play at Rhea Co. they have lights....And yes that was a JOKE.LOL

Big G I don't blame Lee. I think they have supported Cleveland soccer very well not only HS but club as well. But to call for a 4;30 start at noon the same day. A big NO,NO

The only reason Cleveland is hosting is because its that regions turn, not that they earned it so to speak. Hey Cree is that offer still good that we could play at Rhea Co. they have lights....And yes that was a JOKE.LOL

I'm with you.

Hendersonville has invested $175,000 into our 'Field of Dreams' and we do all of the maintenance with our own blood and sweat. We raised the money through many fund raisers, sponsors and Titans games.

That's got to be worth recognition. Even in the drought this season, we managed to keep it fairly green.

NKM

Many of us with boys and girls in the TN soccer world have seen the "field of dreams". It's really great and all Hendersonville supporters / volunteers have a right to be proud of it.

I think Bearden did something similar in that many of the team members/alumni did fund raising and put up sweat equity to create a very nice field. Maybe a Bearden follower can expand on this?