Coffee County at Goodpasture

RaiderRat

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good pick wingman /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Goodpasture does not like physical football teams which plays right into the hands of Coach Price's Raiders. However, Goodpasture is stacked with speed...which does not play into the hand's of Coach Sisk's defense or the special teams. If the Raiders can control the clock and play bend but not break on defense and have ZERO turnovers, I'll take CC by 4.

GP is really teed off right now. I think they will come out wih a vengeance and take no prisoners.

your probably right...you say that like Coffee County will not come to play...sometimes a team that gets mad is its own worst enemy. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Goodpasture does not like physical football teams which plays right into the hands of Coach Price's Raiders. However, Goodpasture is stacked with speed...which does not play into the hand's of Coach Sisk's defense or the special teams. If the Raiders can control the clock and play bend but not break on defense and have ZERO turnovers, I'll take CC by 4.

Not sure where you are getting your information, but you might want to do a little more research. Goodpasture does have lots of speed, but that does not mean they do not like physical football (What am I talking about? Is there any other kind?)

Coffee County is enjoying unfamiliar success. Goodpasture is used to the success. 2A vs 5A seems like a mismatch, but not when it is an elite 2A team and an average 5A team. I don't think Goodpasture is on the level they were last year. I think Coffee County's confidence helps them in this one...they expect to win and they just might do it. Raiders in a close one.

Coffee County fans you might want to hear this sooner rather than later, this is GP's Homecoming game. It was not scheduled out of disrespect for Coffee County. This game was selected as the Homecoming game because GP has only 4 home games this year. The first two games were the first two weeks in September and historically GP always has homecoming in October. Next week's game (CPA) is also a home game, but the last home game of the year is always Senior night. So, just so we can go ahead and eliminate any talk of disrespect, etc. GP had to make someone the Homecoming game and it just happened to be you. We know you're 5A. We know you have one of the best prospects in the state. We know you're doing very well in your region. With that being said, have a safe trip to Madison. Hope there are no injuries. Hope you continue to do well this year in 5A. This game should be beneficial for both teams. It will get GP ready for a tough game with CPA and the playoffs. Coffee County should benefit from playing a GP team who has proven it can play at a high level, most of the time.

Coffee County fans you might want to hear this sooner rather than later, this is GP's Homecoming game. It was not scheduled out of disrespect for Coffee County. This game was selected as the Homecoming game because GP has only 4 home games this year. The first two games were the first two weeks in September and historically GP always has homecoming in October. Next week's game (CPA) is also a home game, but the last home game of the year is always Senior night. So, just so we can go ahead and eliminate any talk of disrespect, etc. GP had to make someone the Homecoming game and it just happened to be you. We know you're 5A. We know you have one of the best prospects in the state. We know you're doing very well in your region. With that being said, have a safe trip to Madison. Hope there are no injuries. Hope you continue to do well this year in 5A. This game should be beneficial for both teams. It will get GP ready for a tough game with CPA and the playoffs. Coffee County should benefit from playing a GP team who has proven it can play at a high level, most of the time.

Oh goodness...we just went through homecoming last week at our place. And we had a homecoming at Warren County earlier in the year ... I love sitting through those forever long halftimes lol. Thanks for letting us know.