Smyrna vs Riverdale

82cat

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Y'all waited 17 years to get your revenge. Now it is time to wait another 17 years. Maybe more. The t shirt is fun. It has nothing to do with respect or lack thereof. I miss those good old days myself. The ones that Smyrna got their tails kicked, took it, did not learn from it, and did not do nothing about it. Can not believe you long for those days again.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Now 2p is that the way to welcome a new comer to coacht?

hahahaha......since when was I designated as the official welcoming committee? That honor has always been part of wingman's duties and I don't want to step on his toes!

So what do the shirts say? Smyrna should be honored that they have made a shirt for them. You know you have arrived if they make one about you. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Lack of respect Bdogg?If you wanna see lack of respect watch the film from the game last year when i tryed to shake your teams hand and had your kids and fans flippin birds at us and the crowd and cussin me out. I respect your team and so does the whole warrior squad. T shirts have nothing to do with our opinion

Thats right Chop! Go Warriors!

This t-shirt shows a total lack of respect. Smyrna will be ready to earn the respect. What happened to the good old days when you got your tail kicked, you tooked it, learned from it, and didn't do anything but congratulated the winner, all the time waiting to get revenge. When the whoop a... has been given, time for talking is over. Go Dogs!

in the past, yes they showed a lack of respect, because we didnt respect you...you consistantly got your short little bulldog tails whooped and then came on here and complained about it or found a way to discredit the win in typical smyrna tennessee fashion (dont think your on murfreesboros level now that you have a kohls beside the interstate)

now we kinda respect you, but the intimidation factor really aint there. hit you hard a couple times you'll run off with that tail between the legs...thats why i cant wait to see how dakota woods responds to getting POUNDED by that oline all night, something he could have been a part of...he'll regret that decision

but yeah what i was trying to get to this whole time is the tshirts, call them disrespect if you want to, i think its more like a wife having fun at her husbands teams expense...lol mrs wyant these were some great tees (along with the smyrna friday 13th shirt from last year) glad to still have you at RHS /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

and since a few ppl are talking about last years game thought i would through my 2 cents in it was also your skill for us to miss the game winning FG just like it was your skill that made lhs to miss that FG that proably would have kept you out the playoffs this year but dont matter i know the warriors will take care of business friday night