District 11-AAA

TnScout11

Indy beat Page tonight 48-28. Very sloppy game. No player at Page scored in double digits, their leading scorer was finney with 7. Great defensive effort by the Eagles. Edington finished with 12 and Carden had 10. I honestly don't see how Ravenwood lost to Page if the Raptors are supposedly so good. This Page team is horrible.

So I'm guessing there is a good chance Saturday can get very ugly, very fast.

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good win for Indy. But on the otherside, when the Raptors lost to Page, the Patriots shot 50 percent from 3 and had 7 turnovers, while the Raptors couldn't hit from the outside, and had 8 or 9 turnovers. Definately not an excuse for their loss but definately a factor.Ravenwood improved to 4-1 beating Stratford in overtime by 11. The Raptors didn't hold a lead the entire game until the 4th quarter with 6 seconds left. Hearing this from coaches that have played this Ravenwood team and will play this team, from what I heard they don't look to bad....pretty good actually..

The Raptors host Lipscomb at Ravenwood on Thursday.

Revenge for the Mustangs???

oh yeah, so I've seen Ravenwood, Franklin, Centennial, and Hillsboro play, any word on Brentwood?I haven't made it to one of their games yet, so I was wondering..

good win for Indy. But on the otherside, when the Raptors lost to Page, the Patriots shot 50 percent from 3 and had 7 turnovers, while the Raptors couldn't hit from the outside, and had 8 or 9 turnovers. Definately not an excuse for their loss but definately a factor.Ravenwood improved to 4-1 beating Stratford in overtime by 11. The Raptors didn't hold a lead the entire game until the 4th quarter with 6 seconds left. Hearing this from coaches that have played this Ravenwood team and will play this team, from what I heard they don't look to bad....pretty good actually..

The Raptors host Lipscomb at Ravenwood on Thursday.

Revenge for the Mustangs???

oh yeah, so I've seen Ravenwood, Franklin, Centennial, and Hillsboro play, any word on Brentwood?I haven't made it to one of their games yet, so I was wondering..

Brentwood is 1-3 so far and from what I've heard looked very sloppy. They do have some good talent on that team though.

Come on philly boy, get off your "rocky balboa" soapbox and realize that you cannot compete with metro.

Hey Philly, you gotta realize that MetroB only comes out of his hole during basketball season. He is no where to be seen or heard from during football or baseball seasons...especially against Williamson County teams. Gotta cut the boy some slack...this is his only time to crow. Now if the Rebels whip his boys on Thursday, he'll really be eating crow. Good luck. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Brentwood is 1-3 so far and from what I've heard looked very sloppy. They do have some good talent on that team though.

I'm not going to sit hear and lie about it but, i will give Ravenwood some credit, i thought they were over rated, i may head to that Ravenwood and Lipscomb game. Brentwood I have no Idea, but what people are telling me is that they are running to many plays and were not loose at all. I don't like to say much on a team that i haven't seen much of but it looks like that Coach Dennis King needs to mix the old school with the new school.

Does Centennial play Thursday night?

I think the best midTN matchup will be tomorrow night..

Ravenwood vs. David Lipscomb.

It was big the first time so why wouldn't it be big the second time. Hopefully I can make it.

centennial does not play tomorrow. they however play Page on Saturday, i have no idea why this is a weekend game, but it is. Centennial plays Stratford on Monday @Stratford (centennials first away game of the season)

Hey Philly, you gotta realize that MetroB only comes out of his hole during basketball season. He is no where to be seen or heard from during football or baseball seasons...especially against Williamson County teams. Gotta cut the boy some slack...this is his only time to crow. Now if the Rebels whip his boys on Thursday, he'll really be eating crow. Good luck. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I agree. Philly, you need to lighten up on MetroB, ha. You have to admit, his Philadelphia references are somewhat amusing. Maybe your Rebels can pull out a big win on the road tomorrow night and MetroB will go into hiding for awhile. Can't wait for the post-game banter, ha.

centennial does not play tomorrow. they however play Page on Saturday, i have no idea why this is a weekend game, but it is. Centennial plays Stratford on Monday @Stratford (centennials first away game of the season)

CHS also plays Indy next Friday. Depending on the outcome of the football game Friday, this could be a very entertaining game. Indy currently has a 4 game win streak vs. the Cougars. And the Cougars are looking to avenge last season's meeting where the Cougars burned a 17 point lead late in the game.

Phillyfan: I guess we will see each other tonight, wait until the end of the game to meet me, we will see if you still want to meet after the 20 pt loss! Go Raiders

As far as the other teams discussed. Ravenwood lost to P A G E! How can you win a district if you can't beat Page? Don't give me this, well, Morris fouled out, district championship teams play through stuff like that!

This is what I do know in scary district 11AAA

Kelly is a stud, but some times CHS is a one man team!

Overton is much better than most think, didn't they beat Siegal?

Hillsboro, a year away!

IHS well, does anybody care?

Franklin: Phillyfan's team! Hey, maybe you should dress up like the Philly Fantatic to get Franklin going! HAHA, NICE MASCOT!

M.Young is good, and Kegarise can shoot, but is the team as a whole tough this year? We will see tonight!