9AA Picks

MIDTN

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one is all guess work after the first three.

1. Lipscomb

2. FRA

3. Ezell

4. CPA

5. Pearl-Cohn

6. East Lit / MLK / Hume Fogg

CPA could be a sleeper in this district if the young are as good as I hear.

That looks good to me, except I would probably have Ezell in front of FRA. Ezell will compete with David Lipscomb for that top spot. CPA will be strong, but the only real strong underclassman they have is Mitchell (So.) in the post. She could be the best post in the district.

All 5 of the top teams have the potential of knocking each other off. Pre-season most improved team will be MLK. New Coach and a new attitude. Here's hoping that they win several games this year.

Matter of fact, I would put this district ahead of any other district in Davidson County or within a 60 mile radius of Nashville, regardless of classification.

All 5 of the top teams have the potential of knocking each other off. Pre-season most improved team will be MLK. New Coach and a new attitude. Here's hoping that they win several games this year.

Matter of fact, I would put this district ahead of any other district in Davidson County or within a 60 mile radius of Nashville, regardless of classification.

LOL You need to get out more.

I am not sure about your last statement.....but I agree that the three top teams can knock each other off at anytime. This district is loaded with quaility basketball programs. I would still put my money on Lipscomb. Should be a good year for basketball.

I don't think you can put this district ahead of the Rutherford County district, the Wilson/Sumner County district, or the Williamson/Davidson County district.

There are some very good teams in Lipscomb's district, but I think you're getting a little carried away. Just my opinion.

I like Lipscomb, CPA, FRA, and Ezell. I, too, think their will be some parady. Lipscomb graduated five strong seniors who all started, but will have Ross and Eubanks who have both seen a lot of court time their entire high school careers. FRA will come back with Jackson and Canady, Ezell has McAlister, and CPA looked really strong at the end of last season. I think the early season may be shaky for all the teams, since a lot of the girls for these schools play fall sports (soccer and volleyball). It will take those players a while to transition back to basketball. I would not put too much stock in the early district games as any type of indicator for the district tournament. It ought to be a great year!!

I am not sure about your last statement.....but I agree that the three top teams can knock each other off at anytime. This district is loaded with quaility basketball programs. I would still put my money on Lipscomb. Should be a good year for basketball.

It will be very tough for a team to replace 4 or 5 starters (lipscomb) and return to the top in this district. FRA brings back a couple of good players. I think the winner of this district is 2 easy......Cant wait till the 13th....

:0)