Waverly Central at Houston County

papatiger

i am going of many things, the only scores iv looked from them are of the teams we have both played and also i am going off of what others have said after playing them, also from the many years of waverly and hc games

which the similar games are stewart co, huntingdon, and aville

Waverly's avg scores in these games: 7-32

Houston Co's avg scores : 8-33

bout as similar as you can get

but again the waverly team that played sc in week 3 was a completly different lineup than it currently is

and in the huntingdon waverly game, huntingdon didnt put in 2nd string till 4 min left in game and in the first half the huntingdon offense only scored 6 points same as waverly, the special teams and defense scored 14 for them

DO THEY STILL COUNT SPECIAL TEAMS SCORING IN FOOTBALL?

LAST I CHECKED SPECIAL TEAMS IS ONE THIRD OF THE GAME.

I THINK THAT A TEAM NOT PULLING THEIR STARTERS UNTIL 4 MIN. IS SOMETHING TO BUILD ON.

I AM GOING TO CHANGE MY PREDICTION AGAIN BECAUSE HOUSTON CO. HAS MORE SPEED THAN WAVERLY:

THE IRISH 12

THE TIGERS 7

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a guess why SC has a grudge....we could play hangman on this... P _ _ _ T _ _ _ R keeps coming and posting how Waverly played every team tougher than them..Yet they are 7-2 and you are 0-8..Just an idea....I must admit I have yet to see waverly play this year....but with an 0-8 and 40 total points all season it is hard to say that you are twenty points better than RBS..Injuries happen to all teams...get over it...NExt please do not tell me your waterboy got hurt and the lack of water caused you to lose??

you gotta love me!!!!!!!!!!! I'm pretty good at stirring things up, huh? Most of the time that's my intention. It's sort of like a sport the more they get upset, the more you pour it on. just like you gotgame, I can stir you in a heart beat. I've already told the SC guys what I've been doing if you look at the other threads. I don't bother them anymore because they know my secret. Either way, I still got you going. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> This is so much fun sometimes when I'm really bored.

On serious side, I say Waverly 28-0. If Anderson was playing, it would be worse.

you gotta love me!!!!!!!!!!! I'm pretty good at stirring things up, huh? Most of the time that's my intention. It's sort of like a sport the more they get upset, the more you pour it on. just like you gotgame, I can stir you in a heart beat. I've already told the SC guys what I've been doing if you look at the other threads. I don't bother them anymore because they know my secret. Either way, I still got you going. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> This is so much fun sometimes when I'm really bored.

On serious side, I say Waverly 28-0. If Anderson was playing, it would be worse.

....Well u really did not stir me up a bit..I was answering a question for redneck....He was wondering why SC people got on waverly board.. I was jsut giving him my reason....I highly doubt waverly scores 28 either...That is just improbable to think look at the totals this year...After watching HC last week, they do have a little speed but pretty young... Their line though is the best line I have seen all year....They all yell "look out" at the same time...

.... After watching HC last week, they do have a little speed but pretty young... Their line though is the best line I have seen all year....They all yell "look out" at the same time...

Now that was funny! I understand why anyone would think that Waverly wouldn't score 28 by what they have done. But if you had seen these guys the last couple of weeks, they are just inches away from doing some really good things and a lot of that comes from their youth.

I'll restate what I told the SC guys, I respect what they have done, former years they wouldn't have won some of their games they won. Now do I think they can win in the playoffs, NO! But that doesn't matter and doesn't take away what they have done. Also, someone said injuries are part of the game and that is very true. But for a small high school like Waverly, having 13 guys down at the same time is a death wish. They have been playing with freshmen and sophomores sprinkled with a few juniors all year long. Either way, they have still lost the games. But I guarantee the last couple of games were a drastic improvement. Now I do stir up people a lot of times for entertainment, I know that's sick, /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> but most of the time, what I write is to take up for these guys from getting bashed because they have tried to overcome these injuries and they have never quit. I admire them greatly and I will take up for them all day long. Because I believe they are putting forth their best effort.

papatiger always take up for your team, never let anyone talk trash. Iam an SC fan but I wish the tigers the best of luck aganist the irish. I agree that injuries do take a toll on a team small town or not. Papa if I have read your post right the tigers have most of there injuries healed I hope. Papa your team is playing to stay out of the cellar, but thwey are also playing to build for next year. Trust me when I say this I know the feelings your team is going through. SC has had to go through those same times for many years. Papa its been fun trying to figure you out this season, sometimes you have really pulled my chain and other times you had me laughing. Good luck to the tigers and hang tough. I'll say it again hope there are no injuries on either side of the ball.

papatiger always take up for your team, never let anyone talk trash. Iam an SC fan but I wish the tigers the best of luck aganist the irish. I agree that injuries do take a toll on a team small town or not. Papa if I have read your post right the tigers have most of there injuries healed I hope. Papa your team is playing to stay out of the cellar, but thwey are also playing to build for next year. Trust me when I say this I know the feelings your team is going through. SC has had to go through those same times for many years. Papa its been fun trying to figure you out this season, sometimes you have really pulled my chain and other times you had me laughing. Good luck to the tigers and hang tough. I'll say it again hope there are no injuries on either side of the ball.

my wiife has been trying to figure me out for 26 years. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> yeah, I took some things too far, but it was all in fun. you are right, they are building for next year and will be pretty tough I think. Anyway, I hope for no injuries either team, but we are healthier but still have some key guys out. The last couple of weeks we were as close to healthy as we could of been but running back/safety Scot Anderson went out with a broken collar bone and week before Nick Bercik went out with a knee again. Chase Collomp has been out all year which has really hurt. Good luck against Camden tomorrow night.